MY DC5 INTEGRA..

chris139ryan

Octane Boostaholics
I was searching for an s2000 for a while and seen this so I said may as well have a look at it. Fell in love with it straight away. 2002 DC5 with only 110k kms on it and nearly completely standard bar spoon lowering springs, aem v2 induction kit and a few gauges which I will be removing.

Have nearly covered 400kms since collecting it and its a lovely car to drive and surprisingly comfortable.

Plans for it
Fitted recaro seat covers
Good tires on the rear
Take out the gauges
Spoon gear knob
Double din unit

Lovely car, the brother had one, not as hard-core as the dc2 model though which I prefer,

Enjoy

Looks lovely.. My girly friends love them. Honestly!
Their favourite girly car......

A few more stallions in them and then I'd be interested.
Much prefer the euro double light Type R... From back in the day.

Well wear and hope you can get insurance on it.

Very Nice Chris
My Brothers Mate had one in Kinnegad a few years back looked the same as that (not sure if had same wheels )
Cracking car
all the best with it :thumbsup:

Would be intrested in the gauges or som of them if your looking to move them on
Stick up a pic and let me know price
Cheers
Keith

Know that car.... Clare area ya? Very very very looked after example. I'm a previous type r owner and that's an great motor you got there. Keep the miles low on her service her regularly and watch the coil packs and plugs and the cat and she will serve you well.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well wear and hope you can get insurance on it.
Cheers graham I am very happy with it. I made sure I had insurance on it before I picked it up. Not the easiest thing to get on one of these ha

Very Nice Chris
My Brothers Mate had one in Kinnegad a few years back looked the same as that (not sure if had same wheels )
Cracking car
all the best with it :thumbsup:
Different car and thanks colm

Would be intrested in the gauges or som of them if your looking to move them on
Stick up a pic and let me know price
Cheers
Keith
Their not great gauges, rpm, vac and volts. I might get use to them but doubt it. If I'm removing them you can have them

Know that car.... Clare area ya? Very very very looked after example. I'm a previous type r owner and that's an great motor you got there. Keep the miles low on her service her regularly and watch the coil packs and plugs and the cat and she will serve you well.

Yes thats the car bought it off Jason and previously owned by a honda mechanic. I couldnt get over how clean it was when I went down to see it last weekend. Its my daily for the time been but I can see that changing and using this as only a weekend car. She will be treated like a baby and religiously serviced

Thanks all for the kind words.

Ya Jason is a good lad. I presume he's show you all the detailing the pictures for her, the thing is spotless. Future classic

Nice motor man, id say it was almost as hard getting a reasonable quote on that as the s2000 was, more practical car than the s2000 IMO and still a nice unit under the bonnet, nice few revs to play with. Iv heard theyre not the easiest for rear visibility, how do you find it?

Nice motor man, id say it was almost as hard getting a reasonable quote on that as the s2000 was, more practical car than the s2000 IMO and still a nice unit under the bonnet, nice few revs to play with. Iv heard theyre not the easiest for rear visibility, how do you find it?
Rear vis isn't great in them at all. It's a real chalk and cheese case between the two thousand and the dc five. I really really really dislike the two thousand friend of mine used have one. Didn't like at at all. DC five is much better all round motor.

Rear vis isn't great in them at all. It's a real chalk and cheese case between the two thousand and the dc five. I really really really dislike the two thousand friend of mine used have one. Didn't like at at all. DC five is much better all round motor.

Id say its more people who have driven either speculating about them, and the whole rwd vs fwd thing. Plus the s2000 had the crown for highest power output for capacity on a N/A engine for those years.

I havnt piloted either of them so take my opinion with a pinch of salt, but theyre both pretty in my eyes. I would say for a daily the dc5 is the better animal, and the summer backroad blast a tidy s2000 with the later generation suspension setup would be my choice.

Obviously only if all the scoobys ceased to exist haha

Back