MY DC5 INTEGRA..

Is the lap timer app free? Do you need any additional techie stuff with it or u just turn it on and it times your lap?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No not free. For the base level one of harrys lap timer its either 7.99 or 8.99 cant remember.

You just load the track, turn on your gps and away you go.

You can get other versions of the app which lets you record the footage over video etc which are more expensive

Ya I got the petrol head edition. It has some cool features on it and it's pretty accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting ready for the nct so will getting the following done

Standard back box on
wheel alignment
Check out the cv or drive shaft bearing as its clicking on hard right turns on tracks.

Above should be done tomorrow.

Havent done anything but oil and filter changes in about 20k kms. Will be carrying out the following to get it ready for Aonghus which I am awaiting a date for mapping

Engine oil + filter (Shell helix ultra 5w40 fully synthetic + honda oil honda)
Iridium plugs (NGK)
Gearbox oil (Honda MTF3)
Magnetic engine and gearbox sump plugs (skunk)
Will also be cleaning out the tegiwa M induction kit filter

Also picked up this during the month

Never had my own tools so wasn't able to work on the car in the past.

Just came to have a gander over the thread and the feckin photos are locked now.
Photobucket being a greedy bastid lol

Had the car on the ramp yesterday morning, found the following

Gearbox mount is completely sheared, will be getting replaced soon and might possibly need a drive shaft. Will be getting it properly looked at in the next few weeks. Not just going to go out and buy a shaft as it might be the bearing or cv boot/joint.

If it is the driveshaft I might replace the 2 of them with uprated ones as I plan on upping the power quiet a bit in the next year or 2 and I dont know how well standard honda shafts will handle it.

That sucks man. Do a few of the pictures every week as it's a nice way to keep track and the history of the car. 5 pictures every few days should get it done in 1-2months.

Date confirmed for mapping 10th October

What needs to be done before then

Gearbox mount (getting sorted this weekend)
CV joint/possible driveshaft replacement (getting checked the weekend)
NCT
Engine + gearbox oil, filters and fresh plugs
Fit all my parts
Full check over of everything to make sure its 100%

Going to be a busy and expensive month for me but worth it in the end

Date confirmed for mapping 10th October

What needs to be done before then

Gearbox mount (getting sorted this weekend)
CV joint/possible driveshaft replacement (getting checked the weekend)
NCT
Engine + gearbox oil, filters and fresh plugs
Fit all my parts
Full check over of everything to make sure its 100%

Going to be a busy and expensive month for me but worth it in the end

I want a spin in it when its done :)

Seems like your savings are going the same as mine!

You'll be delirah when it's mapped! The KPro makes a massive difference. Oodles of mid-torque and so much more responsive on the throttle.

You'll be delirah when it's mapped! The KPro makes a massive difference. Oodles of mid-torque and so much more responsive on the throttle.

Aonghus recommended that I go with K100 over the Kpro as I wont be monitoring/adjusting the map myself.

Its no slouch at the moment but cant wait to see the difference

On Saturday I had the car down in Icetronix to change the gearbox mount, check out drive shaft/cv boots and change the gearbox oil while it was on the ramp.

Hadn't changed the gearbox oil in 40k kms. Its much smoother now.

My driveshafts and cv boots are perfect. They are fairly sure the heat on the track turned the existing old grease on the cv/drive shaft to liquid hence the knocking under hard cornering.

Next up with be to get those regreased with high quality grease.

Huge relief over not needing new driveshafts as they cost a fortune from honda

Have my NCT sunday morning. Cant really see it failing on anything but I am sure they will find something.

Back