MY DC5 INTEGRA..

New shape dc5 integras look very well pity there's so few around well ware :clap:[emoji106]
There's loads of them around..especially if your involved in the Honda community...problem is those loads of them are lemons and the really good one are kept...stored...and minded like babies

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

There's not loads there were loads of dc2s around Alright On the road everyday and don't see that many.

New shape dc5 integras look very well pity there's so few around well ware :clap::thumbsup:

Cheers

How many dc fives do you think are in the republic? Exclude n.I.

No idea but they are rare enough. I know within a 5mile radius of me theres 2 excluding mine. One white one blue. Both owned for years and owners will never sell. Generally good ones are kept and rarely come up for sale.

There was a blue DC5 in donaghmede, owned by a lad in the army down the road from me. Couldnt have been cleaner he was always out at it cleaning ect, But he has a 335d now, could be a 330d, but its a tractor either way, but a nice tractor.

I'm at the stage of ownership where everytime I look at the car I want to clean it haha. I'm looking at it now through a window and I'm very tempted even though I have a chest infection. Sense just goes out the window

Yeah I'm loving every minute of it. Havent really been driving her on due to the tires on it. Roll on pay day next month and 4 goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric's will be going on then the fun can start. Have zero confidence in the current tires in the wet

Yeah I'm loving every minute of it. Havent really been driving her on due to the tires on it. Roll on pay day next month and 4 goodyear eagle f1 asymmetric's will be going on then the fun can start. Have zero confidence in the current tires in the wet
What tyres are on it

First person I heard Not happy with Bridgestone potenzas most say they were too quickly but never bad grip I love them think there great 050 first and lately 002 adrenaline . Maybe there on the ware marks :dontknow:

First person I heard Not happy with Bridgestone potenzas most say they were too quickly but never bad grip I love them think there great 050 first and lately 002 adrenaline . Maybe there on the ware marks :dontknow:
I always had Dunlop sport maxx on my dc five. Always found them fantastic

Back