Flat wiper blades

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
How's things lads

Quick one, the flat type wipers you see on the newer cars, will they fit the older type arm's or is there an adapter to make them fit.
Was looking at a set today just wondering are they any better then the older type.
Cheers
Keith

Hat a set on the hawk and binned them . Went back to the old bosch jobs .

Flat ones would hop across the screen on intermittent setting .

Stay away from them they are only dirt.
Get a normal set with a spoiler on the drivers wiper, stops the wiper hopping across the screen at high speed.

Cheers lads I went for the standard Bosch ones just wondering what the flat ones were like.
Thanks again
Keith

Indeed, I find the regular Bosch ones to be the best wipers on the market. Better than OEM.

As above.

I've the flat ones on my car and they're muck. Anything over 120 and they lift off the windscreen. Cant see fook all :jack:

When you lads get the flat ones, do you get Bosch aero or cheaper brands? I have found the flat aero blades much better than the older style across the board. They stick to the window much better than standard in my experience. And thats cars that have aero blades standard and also older cars that I've replaced the older style with as they come with mechanisms to connect.

Bosch flat ones as the cheaper ones are shite and don't fit properly Bosch ones were 42 euros a set

I bought the most expensive flat one in Halfords think they were Bosch.
they were hopping accross the window at speed. (100-120 Km).
Went back to the normal Bosch and no problems.
Wouldn't buy the flat ones again.

Back