water grand

Zheiko

Octane Boostaholics
Hey lads,

so, I am coming here with question of help. I have registered myself for water on time, and therefore I was supposed to receive the grand for water. I have however never received any letter, therefore I have called the company and requested another one to be sent, which they promised. I have however again never received the letter and now, after calling them, I was very rudely denied that I am not getting it and its my problem not theirs.

What would be your suggestion, what can I do in this case? Because as far as I see it, they promised something to stop ppl protesting and get them register, and when they register, they dont fulfill their promise.

Do I file a complaint, or should I search for lawyer and legal help in this matter? Now the grand is 100yoyos, its shitty situation, but probably legal help will cost me more, but I dont want to let this go just for the sheer principle

There was a deadline date if before then you should get it
Shower of ****s in that place I got a letter today looking for payment????
Not a chance

Spent 10 months trying to register the place I was renting before I bought the current house.
Why? Because I am used to paying water from living abroad and am fine with the concept.

However...

Never managed to get registered - The first 8 calls were never even recorded in their system! - Apparently the address "didn't exist in their database"... after 8 months and about a dozen calls the address was added to the database... yet... still didn't get any letter from them.

Now gone from that address since Feb.
Have rang them half a dozen times looking for a bill for the period I was there (the estate agent / landlord was looking for this to be sorted). Last time I spoke with them was in August... they confirmed they had me registered there till Feb and now back in landlord's name... no bill though... and no grand either.... I've given up on the whole thing - grant AND paying any bills!

Shower of incompetent people [heavily censored] who cannot / do not / want not / to do their jobs!
The whole Irish Water thing is the biggest joke ever and the lot should be fired and have their dole cut... oh and add whatever politicians have been directly responsible for IW to that list - on principle for not sorting it out, appointing the current IW management, and allowing all the stuff to happen and unfold the way it has.

- Sorry Zheiko for the thread high-jack and rant... if my personal experience is anything to go by you will never see your grant... they do not keep adequate records of calls and correspondence with people - which is a great way to get out of paying grants, or having to report what is really going on to their masters.

I have paid and will continue to pay, 30 odd years of take, take, take from the EU and they finally push us to implement water charges. Small price to pay for the massive increase in transport infrastructure being a member of the EU has brought us. People travelling up to protest from cork, galway, etc, don't realise the irony of the fact that they are travelling up on roads paid for by EU money in the first place.

The government, for their faults, still have us in the best economic position we've been in for 10years.

All in my opinion of course:)) There may be people here who who have yet to feel the upturn in the economyand im sorry for them but it is definitely there.

To the op, obtain your proof of registration date and go back to them and claim your grant. Say youll a send them a scan of it if needs be

Robby, we have been paying for water as long as we have been paying motor tax so this is the problem people have that don't want to pay it.
It's a double tax, and then they go and use a shame of a company to run it.

Yes the roads are good but we're still paying for them every day in tolls there's not a motor way in the country that's free to use.

Your one of the lucky ones that didn't lose there job during the recession or buy a house just before the bang, I'm sure some of your friends are in negative equity on there homes or business properties and would look at the water charges in a different light to you.

Also the people of this country just took it on the chin when the government brought in the local property tax, which was another joke to bail out the bankers.

How many more taxes are they going to make up??

Yes we've been paying for water, of course, nothing in this world is free. But the fact is that there's a terrible water network all across the entire country, from massive leaks to undrinkable water with people on boil notices for years. There's simply not enough money from road tax to also cover an entire country's water supply. The alternative could've been raise the motor tax significantly, across the board and then we'd all still complain. Look at the shift in motor tax to emmisions based since 2008 which was a terrible year to do it as it turned out, one example of the effect is the many people shifted from buying 3L diesels paying €1500 a year to buying 2L at €300 a year, 1.6L diesels going 500 odd to less than 200 I think at the time. So then you have to ask yourself how do you rebuild half your entire water network with a huge decrease in available funds.

I was lucky to keep my job, that's true, but that doesnt mean I didnt feel the recession when it hit because I most certainly did.

I'd love to know across the country, is there anyone worse off now than they were 5 years ago? Because I think you'll find that 99% are actually better off now than they were when the current government took over.

Whatever about Irish Water. For me what it boils down to is he signed a contract which included a grant in it's terms. He has proof of this. They're refusing to give the grant which forms part of that contract and therefore aren't upholding it. They're in breach of contract law and that's the end of it. I wouldn't pay a cent and I'd look forward to the day if/when their legal eagles are stupid enough to try take him to court to recover unpaid bills.

I dont agree with paying for the water but I will pay it as I dont trust some of the people telling people not to
Like Paul Murphy who told everyone not to pay there property tax and then paid his own
I dont mind paying for water (even a second time) if it was put to us fair and was the real reason that we where being asked to pay
the truth is it was a option put forward to take money in for the Troika and since then has turned in to a absolute farce bye a government who have been unbelieavabley incompetent if you look at it properly and ignore the bullshit babble from media etc.
if you actually examine everything that has been done and the scandals since they came in to power they would even make Bertie and co blush

Robbie are you aware that no money from the Irish Water Revenue Collection will go to repairing our Water infastructure (that is in serious need of upgrading) and that we would have had more money for our water system if this system was not introduced
Stephen Donelly Breaks it down here pretty well

[h=2]The Uncomfortable Truth about Irish Water[/h]Posted on September 22, 2015 by Stephen

There are many things about water charges that Fine Gael/Labour would prefer you didn’t know. At the top of the list is this: Not one penny of the money they’re demanding you pay will be used to run, or to upgrade, the water system.

In fact, even if everyone paid their water bill, every penny of the money would be spent on the admin involved in issuing us with bills.

As it stands, with the number of people currently paying their bills, the introduction of domestic water charges will result in there being about a €25m less available to run the water system than if the charges had not been introduced at all.

Why? Because it costs a lot to collect the money. And it costs a lot to pay for the so-called ‘water conservation grants’ that arrived in people’s accounts this week – a crass pre-election stunt worthy of Fianna Fáil at its worst. And it turns out that the money raised from the water charge is less than these two costs.

Think about that – the people are being asked to pay €271m this year in water charges. That’s €160 or €260 per household, depending on whether one or to adults live in the house, and that’s if every single person actually pays.
At a time when children are going hungry, when people can’t make the rent, when pensioners can’t afford to turn the heat on, when parents are scraping together to send their kids back to school, that €260 matters a great deal.
Fine Gael/Labour claim that the money’s needed to keep the water flowing but that isn’t true. The way they have set this thing up, the money isn’t being used to fund the water system – it is being used to fund the administration of billing for water.

Fine Gael is clearly worried about people cottoning on to all of this. At its think-in recently, backbenchers were instructed to attack the Social Democrats’ position on water charges as being dishonest – which gives them full marks for irony at least. In fact the Social Democrats’ positon isn’t dishonest – the numbers have been verified independently by several very able economists and they tell a very clear story.

The numbers are pretty simple; if everyone paid the water charge (and that is a pretty big if), then €271m would be raised. But all those €100m grants we’ve been receiving cost the State a whopping €166m. On top of that, simply administering the grant costs another €6m.

Water meters are costing at least €44m a year for thr next 15 years. The Government says we need to have meters to improve conservation and detect leaks. It’s true that if you put meters in every house you will find the leaks. But if you talk to engineers, you’ll find that this isn’t actually how they do it. They put in area meters and follow the leaks. It’s called targeted detection and it can be done at a fraction of the cost of putting meters into every house. The actual purpose of the meters is to bill you.

Finally there’s the cost of maintaining the meters and reading them, chasing you up, sending debt collectors your way and so on. In the industry, this is called the ‘cost to serve’, there are no data available for what Irish Water’s cost is. but if you assume, generously, that it’s at the average level for water companies in the UK, it’s about €54m. Add it all up and you get a total cost associated with the water charge of €270m. So even if the full €271m was collected, there’d just be €1m left to spend on the water system.

But only half of households have paid the charge. Let’s be generous again and assume that only half the water conservation grants have been paid out. If that is the case, there is actually €25m less available this year to upgrade the water system than if there weren’t any water charges at all. You can understand why Fine Gael/Labour would prefer if you didn’t know this.

Now let’s be clear: We absolutely do need to upgrade the water system and it seems to be happening. Spare capacity in the Dublin region has jumped, boil-water notices are being cancelled and waste-water treatment plants are being fast-tracked. Irish Water may be the equivalent of a public relations cluster bomb but it does appear to be making significant and much-needed progress on the engineering front and should be recognised for that. The blame for the Irish Water fiasco doesn’t fall to Irish Water – it falls to Fine Gael/ Labour. Whatever way you cut it, additional money is needed to upgrade the system: €200m for the first few years is proposed, due to rise to €350m from 2017. So if water charges aren’t raising the money, where do we get it, without raising taxation?

The answer is in improving the service. I’m not against some of the concept of Irish Water. The central entity is a smart idea. Fianna Fáil has been talking about going back to the local authority model but that is madness. Pooling the inefficient workings of 40 utility operations into one is vital – it creates the opportunity to carry out rigourous reform, which has been absent from the public sector for so long. It creates opportunities to create improvements and savings in technology, procurements, centralising functions and perhaps in voluntary redundancies.

But we need to stop charging people to cover the cost of charging them. It’s dumb and insulting. Instead we maintain current Exchequer support for water. We reduce the operating cost base of Irish Water and we reinvest the savings. The €200m a year needed for the next few years requires a cost reduction of just 16%. Scottish Water reduced its cost base by 40% in the first five years of its existence. Moving the €350m a year investment would an additional 13% reduction in costs. Even if the entire amount couldn’t be found, it would be far more efficient to make up the difference through central taxation rather than water charges. The cost of the meters and billing for the first 10 years will be at least €1bn – that would cover the entire additional investment requirements for the water system for five years.

Fine Gael/Labour should hold their hands up and accept this fiasco for what it is. But they won’t. Instead, they’ll put their own reputations ahead of the public good and continue to insist that people pay out hard-earned and badly-needed money for no reason. Then, in a perfect storm of authoritarianism and incompetence, they’ll futher invade people’s privacy by using new legislation to take people’s money at source.

Here’s what the Social Democrats are proposing. Water charges should be abolished, as should the conservation grant. The meter rollout should be stopped. A full and open financial review of Irish Water should be conducted to understand what cost savings can be achieved each year and how they can be reinvested in the water system. Irish Water should be reconstituted as a public body, rather than as a commercial semi-state, to ensure it can never be privatised. And the people running and improving our water system should be allowed to get on with the job – which is the only bit of good news in this entire Government-induced, nonsense.

This article originally appeared in the Mail on Sunday on September 22nd, 2015.

Posted in Latest News, MediaTagged Irish Water[h=2]Post navigation[/h]

[FONT=Conv_Foco][/FONT]

as for Fine Gael

Some of the items they have left you saddled with... Cough-up!

* Direct Indirect Per unit * Income Tax
* VRT Tax (They - We are being fined for this but seeing as the government is collecting more than the fine, they are continuing it - however the VRT is STILL illegal under EU law!)

* Capital gains tax
* Carbon Consumption tax
* Excise Gift tax
* Gross receipts tax
* Income Inheritance (estate) tax
* Land value tax
* Stamp duty
* DIRT tax
* Transfer tax
* Capital acquisitions tax
* Bank card tax
* Charge card tax (Automatic teller machine and debit cards are subject to €2.50 each annually. Cards which perform both functions are subject to the tax twice, i.e. €5 total. You are not meant to know about this either really!)
* Value-added (VAT)
* Motor tax
* Discretionary trust tax
* USC tax - you know - that 'temp' thing they swore would be only that!
* PAYE * Household charge
* Life Assurance tax (1% levy)
* Non-life Insurance policies (3% levy)
* Plastic bag tax
* Death duties
* Inheritance tax
* TV licence tax (soon to be an 'internet' tax - even though RTE has extream very minor or NO contribution to the internet and ehats more owns nothing that controls it all. So why is RTE benefiting from something they have nothing really to do with?)
* Fishing licence tax
* Dog licence tax
* Alcohol tax
* Cigarette Tax
* Air Travel Tax

...and more to be sure in open and less obvious taxes/charges/levies...

Meanwhile they did also the following to the nations people:

* Fuel Allowance Scheme CUT from 32 to 26 weeks
* Fuel Allowance CUT by 25%
* Rent Allowance CUT
* Clothing & Footwear Allowance CUT
* Disability Allowance entitlement age RAISED to 18
* Disability Allowance rates CUT for over 18's
* Carer's Allowance CUT * Telephone Allowance AXED completely
* One Parent Family Benefit CUT for children over 7
* Child Benefit again and again...
* Illness benefit qualifying period RAISED to 6 days from 3
* Invalidity Pension CUT from €203.30 to €193.50
* Bereavement Grant AXED completely
* USC Charge Imposed
* VAT RAISED
* College Fees RAISED
* Unemployment benefit for under 25s CUT in half

* Medical cards taken off the sick, elderly and terminally ill
* Insurance Levy imposed * Local Property Tax introduced
* Local services starved of finance — LPT proceeds donated to non-starving bankers.

U-Turns List - and this is just SOME of them - not them all!

Bondholders
• “Is it Labour’s way or Frankfurt way” – Eamon Gilmore; “Fine Gael in Government will force certain classes of bondholders to share in the cost of recapitalising troubled financial institutions” – Manifesto.
• In government, they refuse to impose losses on the €3.5 billion of unsecured, unguaranteed senior bondholders at Anglo Irish Bank and Irish Nationwide Building Society (INBS).

Third Level Fees
• “Labour is opposed to third-level fees by either the front or back doors” – Gilmore.
• Increased Student Services Charge
• Quinn signed a USI election pledge - in public - to reverse the €500 increase in the Student Services Charge in Budget 2011. • Refused to do so once in Government, and won’t rule out increases to it in the future. Don't hold your breath. Recapitalisation • Varadkar said that not another “red cent” would be put into the banks.
• The Central Bank announced in March 2011 that the banks would require €24bn. €19bn of this will be met by the taxpayer by July 2011 alone - and the money just kept flowing toward a bottomless pit. Money taken from pensions, serviced further left starved and the public pockets.

Bank Directors • Pledged to “re-structure boards and replace and directors who presided over failed lending practices.”
• BOI appointed 4 pre-2008 directors; AIB has 3 non-exec directors still in place; Irish Life and Permanent still has one. Little or nothing has changed! So much for words they spoke prior to the last election then?

Force Banks to Cut their Interest Rates
• The Programme for Government promised that banks in receipt of state support would be forced to forego a 25 basis point increase on their variable rate mortgage.
• Despite cuts by the ECB to interest rates, NIB pressed ahead with raising rates, and other banks refused lower theirs - even the ones we supposedly owned - and what did our elected do when they refused? Bugger all!

Sell the EBS
• During the election Fine Gael pledged to sell EBS.
• U-turn. Instead the EBS merged with AIB. yes, that bank that they are now preparing to sell off to more gamblers before we have got the BILLIONS back we all put into it! Nice eh?

Medium Term Loans to Irish Banks
• Michael Noonan “We need medium-term facilities from the ECB so that the liquidity problems in the Irish banks are not addressed on a fortnightly basis with a rollover of the liquidity funding every two weeks.”
• It now appears this is not going to happen – The ECB rejected it.

The EU-IMF Deal
• The EU/IMF deal was a “bad deal for Ireland.” ( Eamon Gilmore), “a disaster and an obscenity” (Micheal Noonan)
• After election: Eamon Gilmore said: “It was never going to be the case that the renegotiation of the agreement was something that was going to be done in one great big bang.” Noonan soon went damn quiet also regarding their previous words and even worse - carried on with the deal! U-turn Crazy eh?

Income Tax
• FG 5 point plan: No new taxes including no income tax increases
• Minister Noonan: “I am not going to rule out any tax initiative, or any tax increase or any tax reduction.” it didn't end there though - they have further upped charges upon the nation and have invented even an internet tax - only now delayed because they want to win back votes at the next election - but they are ensuring that comes in too if they can further help it!

Universal Social Charge
• They state: “We will review the Universal Social Charge”. We are STILL waiting for this 'TEMP' charge to be so.
When is a temp charge not a temp charge? When Fine Gael and Labour open their mouths and call it one!
• No review now forthcoming; Noonan robustly defends the levy in the Dail saying the “universal social charge is progressive.”
He added: “It is hard to argue that is regressive; that is one of the more progressive taxes one will find.” Its now been made permanent! Say after us... "U-turn and lies"

Budget 2011
• FG & Lab voted against Budget 2011.
• Now it seems they’re only too happy to take ownership of the budget and boast about the adjustments that have been achieved to date.

More Pay Cuts to Public Servants
• They opposed the public sector pension levy – “It is a crude and unfair system.” (Brendan Howlin)
• Now they made more cuts to public service pay of basic staff and more - the top people were left ok though over all? The Labour backing unions made sure of that!

Jobs Budget
• FG promised a Jobs Budget within 100 days.
• The jobs budget then became a mere revenue neutral “jobs initiative”, with no jobs target. ...But they did hire 250+ on a jobsbridge scheme for using them in government departments (for example) - then sacked the lot - not even hiring one after their term was up!

Getting People Back to Work
• FG Election Slogan: Let’s Get Ireland Working (for less lay and longer hours as its turned out)
• Latest Live Register figures show unemployment stagnant – the jobs initiative failed, the New Era jobs also didn’t materialise. Fine Gael even took on hundreds through their racket to play with unemployment figures, the Jobsbridge scam - not one of the people the used was eventually hired in a full time job. All were dumped too!

New Era Jobs
• Enda Kenny boasted that “New Era plan will create over 105,000 jobs.”
• At its launch there was no mention of jobs it would create, and no mention of cost.

Strategic Investment Bank
• The Programme for Government states “we will establish a Strategic Investment Bank”.
• Kenny, September 2011 (just a little time later): “A Strategic Investment Bank would be difficult to implement in current market conditions.” They would have known this previously if this was the case - however another sales PR pitch is always needed.

Upward Only Rent Reviews
• The Programme for Govt states: “We will legislate to end upward only rent reviews for existing leases.”
• Each time the Justice Minister has been asked about it, he’s fudged the issue. Whats changed then? Thats a good question! Just don't ask Fine Gael and Labour - its a touchy topic. We wonder why!

Protecting the Low Paid
• Labour Manifesto pledged to reform JLCs in a way that protects the most vulnerable workers.
• Minister Richard Bruton soon dragged his feet on introducing a reformed JLC system, leaving workers vulnerable. as for further protecting the low paid? Where do we have to start...

Competition & Consumer Protection
• FG Manifesto: Promised a new “powerful consumer champion”, giving it “additional powers – by constitutional change if necessary – to break up public and private sector monopolies and cartels.”

*cough* IRISH WATER!!! *cough*

• No mention of this in Competition Bill 2011, and no commitment to constitutional change. Meanwhile, in one simple example, a regular giver of donations either Fine Gael and/or its people, is busy trying to buy up all the petrol garages in the country it seems. He has contracts that say the counties ambulances and Garda cars can only go to his stations. He's helping to put in the water meters (not the ones we could have got for free but the ones we had to pay for) and if there is leaks, he's reportedly looking to buy up all the private water leak sourcing companies also. He's also in the business of buying into the health care business, planes and air travel, the Irish phone business and a lot more. Can anyone say "Anti-competition" and how its being possibly quietly ignored by those that have taken his money?

Ban on Corporate Donations
• The Programme for Government clearly states “we will introduce the necessary legal and constitutional provisions to ban corporate donations to political parties.”
• The Bill allows corporate donations to continue and Enda Kenny confirmed that there will be no constitutional ban put to the people. Fine Gael meanwhile themselves continued collecting that which they said prior to elections they not only were against but were going to legislate against! Short memories? They forgot to notice that quick U-turn too!

Severance Pay for Senior Civil Servants
• There will be no more “golden handshakes” for public servants that have failed to deliver.
• Big pay-offs for senior civil servants continue. MASSIVE pay-offs continue.

Reducing the number of TDs
• FG had previously promised to reduce the number of TDs by 20 We are still waiting... instead they moved election borders around to suit alternative handy situations!

Constitution Day
• Enda Kenny, April 2011: “We will set out a programme to allow for a series of constitutional amendments to be decided on what we called “Constitution day”, to be held within 12 months of the new Government being formed.”
• Little mention of it since - never happened. Their memories failed them again.

Child Benefit
• During the election campaign Eamon Gilmore identified child benefit as a red line issue. Labour’s “Every Little Hurts" advertising campaign lambasted Fine Gael for their proposed cuts in the child benefit rates.
They not only continued the three previous cuts of previous Fianna Fail - they introduced two more cuts for good measure over two years to add an extra kick on the financial teeth to all parents.
It was and still is seen as a tax upon mothers in particular, taking hundreds off them.
Now they wish to buy votes back by waving an extra fiver at us all! Will it buy your vote?

National Educational Psychological Service
• Ruairi Quinn promised to provide “€3m to reverse the cut in the National Educational Psychological Service.”
• He has made no mention of this commitment since then. Like many things they spoke of - vanished soon after government office was got. .

Water Charges & Utility Charges
• Labour previously said they would be opposed to the introduction of flat rate water charges “A flat water charge is NOT something that we’re going to introduce.”

...WOW, WAS THOSE WORDS SOON BROKEN AND WHAT'S MORE, LOCAL AND NATIONAL ELECTED MEMBERS OF LABOUR STOOD BY THE MASSIVE, ABSOLUTE CLEAR U-TURN.

Fine Gael members also supported the incoming bill upon the people - and that includes since, many that have jumped ship and have suddenly gone independent as they see that if they are attached to the Fine Gael party still, the chances of them getting elected are very low indeed! Their silence said they were NOT "...with the people!"

Household Tax

• “We’re not in favour of a tax on the family home” – Gilmore
• July 2011: Phil Hogan announced the introduction of a €100 flat rate household charge which is to be applied to the 1.6 million households in the country.
The list of MASSIVE U-turns by Labour alone is absolutely sickening.Connelly and Larkin are indeed turning in their graves.

Stag Hunting
• FG Manifesto page 27: “Fine Gael will reverse the ban on stag hunting”; Junior Minister Shane McEntee (Meath East) told the Seanad that legislation reversing the ban was forthcoming.
• 8th Nov – Kenny spokesperson: McEntee was “expressing an opinion” (on a main FG document - but you are not meant to kop that) and there was “no commitment” to reverse the ban. Opps? Repeat after us "U-turn..."

Turf Cutting
• Fine Gael Manifesto: “It is premature to cease the cutting of turf for domestic purposes in 2011”; Roscommon TD Frank Feighan said he would “sign in his own blood” the future of turf-cutting.
• 27th Sept: Deenihan signs regulations making turf cutting on Special Areas of Conservation a criminal offence, and allows for the confiscation of turf cutting machinery.
...They even now send up spotter planes to find anyone cutting turf - we kid you not!

Climate Change
• Programme for Government: “We will publish a Climate Change Bill.”
• This was dropped by Phil Hogan in November 2011.
2015 has arrived and still nothing...

Garda Numbers
• Shatter said in December 2010 that a reduction in Garda numbers would “obstruct the battle against crime”
• “The job of this Government is to reduce public expenditure, not to increase it. That is as applicable across the justice sector as it is in other sectors.” Opps again?

Triple Lock
• FG manifesto: “We believe that the Triple Lock must be modified to allow Ireland participate in peacekeeping missions. The failure of the UN Security Council to pass a resolution should not prevent us from taking part in overseas missions.”
• Shatter: “As matters stand the triple lock remains part and parcel of Govt. policy”. "Unturn..."

Government Jet
• FG Manifesto: “We will introduce a new code of practice for the use of the government jet ensuring cost effective and transparent travel. To stamp out any abuse, cheaper commercial alternatives must be taken when possible.” The then Transport spokesperson Simon Coveney said: Jets were “being abused” by Ministers.
• Oct 2011: Jet had been used 24 times at a total cost to the taxpayer of almost €14m, including a trip to Cork for the Taoiseach and a trip to Algeria for - guess who? ...Coveney alone. His memory too like the rest must have slipped again!

Junior Ministers
• FG pledged they would cut the number of junior Ministers to 12.
• Once elected they appointed 15 Junior Ministers. Even made another position for good old Ged "cash" Nash was invented!

Quango's

• Fine Gael pledged to abolish 145 quangos in their document - that was a funny one except the public are still paying the price for that u-turn too - didn't happen, not likely to ever now!

Re-inventing Government.
• By end Oct 2011, they had abolished only 5 quango's - but had actually created 8.
You were not meant to kop that either. ..

Guillotining of Legislation
• Enda Kenny, July 2010: “I do not accept the Government’s guillotining of Bills in any shape or form.”
• By November 2011 alone they had guillotined almost a dozen Bills. The chopping of Bills has continued every year since... ..

Staff in Constituency Offices
• FG pledged to reduce ministerial staff allocated to work on constituency matters to two per Minister
• In March 2011 it was announced that ministers will actually keep four staff each in their constituency office. Not much has changed since!

Constituency Work
• Enda Kenny promised to direct all Ministers to focus entirely on their new portfolios in the first 100 days and completely avoid constituency work. • However, Kenny himself repeatedly broke this promise with dozens of appointments in Mayo every week himself. Do as I say - not as I do? Not that they did as he said anyway - they carried on regardless and copied him...

Ministers’ Advisors
• "Ministerial advisors will be subject to salary caps."
That soon turned out to be an expensive joke on the public!
• Most Ministers’ advisors have breached the caps repeatedly and the money and pensions just keeps going higher and higher when they see fit.

Cronyism
• They promised an end to cronyism and transparency in board appointments.
• FG & Labour members and donors have been appointed as Judges and to the boards of Quangos.
The amount of cronyism still going on is absolutely sick - the latest case being possible to so with SOLAS in December!

Transparency in Appointments
• FG and Lab Manifestos: They promised vetting of appointments to state boards by the Oireachtas.
• Party political appointments have been made, without any oversight or transparency.
In October 2011, they appointed the former head of AIB Investment Management as head of the New Era quango, without revealing her pay or conditions. ...HINT!!! Look at the jobs some of the TD's partners have been since given since they came into power!
We could name names, but the press can easily find them - including new later appointees to the top table who's wives were even given top jobs in government departments.

Freedom of Information
• Programme for Government promised to legislate to restore the Freedom of Information Act.
• Now we get far far LESS information. Data continuously redacted for any reason whatsoever and you get charged for it still. The only country in Europe still to do so! No change in that is coming either...

Personally im not to concerned about water
IMHO it was put there to keep the sheeple busy and to deflect them from the true Great Crime that was done on the Irish Soverign/People and that is the Bank Bail out

After doing some research I have read that the very people who print the money (a private company) are also the owners of the institutions who lended to us wrecklessley and then are also the very same bond holders who we had to pay back and to top it of are also the peole who own the Central Bank Of Ireland (another private company )
and nothing has been done about it or is even mentioned bye the media

50% of all the Wealth in the World is owned bye one Family
They are the people who created Money and control the Banking System
who once famously said "Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes its laws"
They created the collapse and every other economic disaster since 1920 pretty much
They also created the IMF wich is something that should be of grave concern to everyone so they are connected from start to finish of Irelands Economic Collapse
Next on the menu is the complete collapse of the us dollar(most likely sometime next year ) and then the fun begins :eek7:

Jeazus colm [emoji23] [emoji12]

6929f8ae71ddbbb251f71b64dd6fb7e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back