2016 Membership.

JohnRA

Member Number 3801
As above, when is it starting? Also, is the half year membership gone or was I imagining seeing it a while ago? Could have been near 2 years ago that option was in the PayPal shop?

I think the membership starts at different times for everyone as far as I know, as in the date you last payment was received in now your renewal date
Maybe in 100% wrong lol

I think the membership starts at different times for everyone as far as I know, as in the date you last payment was received in now your renewal date
Maybe in 100% wrong lol

Just read the options there. Think you're right Keith. You buy 365 days now it seems as opposed to it being changed year on year.

Paid up. Happy Christmas to me.

Ye john we automated the whole membership process say thanks to colm for the simplified system ???????? now it's 365 days from payment date it's fairer that way

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

How do I find out when my renewal is due? Is it set up to automatically take money from my PayPal or can it be setup to do that? :thumbsup:

Click settings. Scroll down the left option until you reach paid subscriptions. Click it. It will then display when you bought membership and when it expires.

e.g.

Active Subscriptions

Start Date
08-12-2015
Expiry Date
07-12-2016

Full ISDC Membership

How do I find out when my renewal is due? Is it set up to automatically take money from my PayPal or can it be setup to do that? [emoji106]
Hi mark before renewal Is due an email will be sent reminding you that renewal is due soon

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

is the subscription option working? when i get transferred to paypal it says This feature is only available to Business and Premier Accounts.???

Yeah thats why it wasnt working because the club doesent have a buisness or premier account and i dont think it can get one as it wouldnt have enough transactions so we cant use that option it seems unfortunately

Yeah thats why it wasnt working because the club doesent have a buisness or premier account and i dont think it can get one as it wouldnt have enough transactions so we cant use that option it seems unfortunately

paid there thanks Colm

Renewal membership

Hi lads just renewed there forgot I was past expiry date, hope my full membership privileges will still work while payment is being processed. Looking forward to 2016 and attending a few events.

Back