Those were the days......

Had only just joined at the time, awful bunch of boy racers back then. 2007 seems like a lifetime ago..

Remember the crack about this in 2008 . Trevor m and few others telling us about it the first night in leeds .

Actually wasn't in leeds trev was telling me .was when I was getting a loan of his cb for the 08 trip he told me .

Memory going . Bad sign . Only 8 years ago ha

Actually come to think of it were we not in Bradford . :ponder2:

I believe t was me and Jono that came out off the tunnel first and the coppers were just there if front off us,Dave you were in the fozzie if i remember correct....Was a great weekend....some drink drank that night at the hotel....:icon_grin::icon_grin::icon_grin::icon_grin::icon_grin::icon_grin:

Sure was never any messing on the way to/from scoobyfests. :shhh:

Is that the same Trev from NI with the blob Spec C?

I believe t was me and Jono that came out off the tunnel first and the coppers were just there if front off us,Dave you were in the fozzie if i remember correct....Was a great weekend....some drink drank that night at the hotel....:icon_grin::icon_grin::icon_grin::icon_grin::icon_grin::icon_grin:

Ya that was a great trip, some crap in the tunnels on the way over and back, I was in the type r at that time, I have some pictures somewhere, I must dig them out

Dave leggy
Scoobyke
Duffman
Damo
Dave wrx aka dave lewis
TrevorM
P1Alan
Mick spec c
Another Damon, can't remember his username, big lad from the Midlands

Anybody else remember who else was on the trip
I'll be able to tell from looking at the pics tomorrow

surely there wasn't a uk trip without fergus?

was fairly new in the door at that point so didn't go along in 2007

Think Fergus was there,blowing flames out of the wagon....Luke was along too....great trip....

Back