Bit of help needed!

MARTINGTI

Octane Boostaholics
To make a long story short my young lad is 9 and he is in a wheelchair. He is stone mad about cars, mostly Subaru's! He also loves tow trucks, car transporters and loves seeing cars being towed up on them. (must be a subaru thing lol) So for santa I made up a mini transporter to hitch onto his power chair that he can tow around outside. I also bought a little Subaru to put on top of it. But, and here is the but..... The Subaru is just too small and looks kinda stupid on it! So i'm wondering if any one has a small ride on car, or pedal car, Subaru or not.... that's sitting in an attic etc that's not being used anymore that might fit on it better. I'll attach a pic there so ye can see what im on about. The trailer is 18 inches wide. I had found a mini cooper that a kid sits in and pedals but its 19 inches wide so no good to me. Any help greatly appreciated....

Attachments

• IMAG1053.jpg
    IMAG1053.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 47
  • IMAG1054.jpg
    IMAG1054.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 48
  • IMAG1058.jpg
    IMAG1058.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 48
  • IMAG1059.jpg
    IMAG1059.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 47
Great idea fair play
Anyways I can't help but would the tractors be a better size
Without knowing him I'd say scale won't matter to much

Only gave a new electric car into out local charities shop in lucan village never used
If you rang them to see if it's still there thing had a radio and mp3 player and all

Only gave a new electric car into out local charities shop in lucan village never used
If you rang them to see if it's still there thing had a radio and mp3 player and all

I looked at one of them the weekend just to see sizes etc. The one I looked at was 21 inches so too wide. I presume they are all the same size.

Not sure man but looking at that pic you put up it looks like it would fit perfectly it was a single person one not the double seat you see in smyths

No sorry
If you Google charitie shop lucan village ring them and ask them to stick a tape on it and see what size it is
Where are you living

No sorry
If you Google charitie shop lucan village ring them and ask them to stick a tape on it and see what size it is
Where are you living

Was closed when I rang. Will ring tomoro. Have a feeling it will be too wide, 18 inches is tight. Anyone I seen are wider...

I'm down in limerick but can travel within reason for the right one!

Back