Octane boosters

group buy so! Leave a barrel in someones shed and we can pop in and get a fill up every few days!

The nf is not as freely available compared to the Millers cvl stuff. I wonder which works out cheaper say over 10 fills. It's an 80l tank I think! Maybe I should buy it by the box load!

i have nf in stock all the time, n/a cars if mapped for it(especially high compression ones) love it. most fast german stuff like the s6 and m3's etc are mapped for 97-98 octane. don't know what the correction tables are like in the s6, but the m3 suffers terrible on our poor fuel.

i have nf in stock all the time, n/a cars if mapped for it(especially high compression ones) love it. most fast german stuff like the s6 and m3's etc are mapped for 97-98 octane. don't know what the correction tables are like in the s6, but the m3 suffers terrible on our poor fuel.

Nice one Ciaran, ill give you a shout so and get a few bottles and see how she likes it. If the dyno figures are anything to go buy, it was down a good bit on the current fuel being used

Back