Need some help lads

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Ok so it's a bit of an odd one lol
The youngest son ,(3 years old) has asked Santa for the hulk rage cage it's a 70's toy but they have made a new modern version of it, I have tried all the usual toy stores and eBay,adveret,done deal everywhere to no avail.
Would anyone know who or where I might pick this up as I'm all out of ideas.
Cheers
Keith.

must be the toy this year that wont be got
put a add on donedeal offering over the odds
would you not just buy him something better than that
must be something that will switch his mind of it ?

Like this? I'll be going past a Smyths tomorrow or Tuesday. Will drop in and have a look for you.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 88
It's not this year's toy that's just the thing can't find it he has his heart set on it colm
That's the one in the picture of anyone has it I'd gladly pay over the price
Thanks again lads
Cheers
Keith

Seen this in our local toymaster last week while in doing Santa I'll run in there in the morning for you man and have a look

I tried our toymaster the toymaster in Thurles co Tipp sister in law went in there
I tried Ken blacks here and debby tried all there other stores on the computer and even tried tesco's for the craic and no has it or even has seen it this year man

No bother to listen thanks a lot for going out of your way
Much appreciated man
Thanks
Keith

Been searching online Keith no Joy unfortunately ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Cheers ciaran
I'll have to start talking him out of it lol

Thanks for all your help lads

Had a look this morning keith and no joy, i work in the airport il chance the loop to see if theres one out there but i doubt it

Had ad a look in Smyths in Galway there, didn't have anything on the computer and this was the Avengers section. Couple hulk bits but nothing like a rage cage.

fwIRIWw.jpg

Back