This is a nice scooby

Gives me way to many ideas, i need deeper pockets ha

that prodrive bumper Dave has for sale
thats what you need for your car
black prodrive bug :shock2:

original parts done right = timeless example (Look at Mac Macs Prodrive Bug all be it a genuine one )

5724128396_9005e2994f_b.jpg
One of my favourite ISDC pictures EVER (always wondered who took that pic and what club event it was)
That would be what I would do to a Bug Eye and in black would be great to see
Id do the vent in the roof too
Blitz Exhaust or I think Ross has a Kakimoto on his Prodrive Bug wich still to this day is one of the nicest sounding Subarus ive heard.
Less can be more
yeah heavily modded cars look great but they go out of fashion fast its like anything really
TIMELESS is what I like in cars

Attachments

• 5724128396_9005e2994f_b.jpg
    5724128396_9005e2994f_b.jpg
    308.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
That's a great snap alright think it's used on that other site ☺

Great looking bug alright ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It's on every site
I contacted Ross once there was a chap on Facebook acting like it was his :hammerhead:

p.s. It's a Bug Eye :roll:

Last edited:
I always say to people, stretching your tires, slamming it and adding a wide body look may be fashionable now but when it goes out of style, you stick out. This is a nice example. Love the steering wheel boss allowing the wheel to flip upwards. His wheels are sooooo meaty!

One of my favourite ISDC pictures EVER (always wondered who took that pic and what club event it was)
That would be what I would do to a Bug Eye and in black would be great to see
Id do the vent in the roof too
Blitz Exhaust or I think Ross has a Kakimoto on his Prodrive Bug wich still to this day is one of the nicest sounding Subarus ive heard.
Less can be more
yeah heavily modded cars look great but they go out of fashion fast its like anything really
TIMELESS is what I like in cars

Pretty sure wrx Ian took the photos but not 100%

Here's the thread colm http://www.isdc.ie/forum/showthread.php?27738-ALMC-SHOW-15TH-OF-MAY/page3&highlight=Almc

Thanks Johnny
see some of my other favourite pics there too with the 22b and s204 etc.
must have been Ian
jesus he's fairly handy with the camera
Thanks Johnny :thumbsup:

I'm nearly 100% it was nicknack that took that at the almc in 2011, remember paddy macken photography being on the pic itself

Set of abw arches tom ????
34dd0ce1ea6fca855c0f4a5b3e4f9cf7.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Going to wait and see what she is like bagged first dec want to keep that clean stance look
New side skirts and spats going on now Tuesday which will really change the side view

Back