KYB Shock Group Buy

przemcio007

Ok, we can think about organizing group buy on them. Exact price will be known Monday evening but should be around 400 as mentioned.
Want to get general interest on amount of them, so if anyone want a set, please put your name and model of Kyb that you want (go to Kyb website and use online catalogue and your Vin number to see which siut your model). Let's say week and after that we can get proper pricing on all.
(Admin, please move this post to proper thread, writing from phone via tapatalk which is misbehaving). Thanks in advance.
Ps, can organize top mounts and dust cover also from Kyb catalogue

Ok, just to fill in those who are not following my blog.
I am replacing shocks to Kyb ultra sr on my car. Here or in UK they are crazy expensive (as most of car parts) so I looked in my home country for them.
My father have good deal with one of distributors of car parts and I asked to check price for them there. Coming up at around 400 euro for all corners.
Thought about others here and decided to try get group buy. Don't think it will be cheaper on bigger amounts as it is already very cheap, but if we will get numbers, I will ask my dad to maybe get better deal.
Last time when I was getting quote at one of suppliers it was 387,56 or very close to that. Since then, currency exchange ratios changed and PLN to EURO is not that great, but still should be around 400.
Anyone genuinely interested, please stick your name below and spec of shocks that you want to get (check on Kyb site with your VIN). Catalogue numbers please.

I put those ultras on the back on my WRX 3yrs ago, still holding up on our country roads but starting to suffer from the rear knock again maybe the mounts need to be changed to rid of the knock 100%.

I got them from the UK, think it was 180+shipping for the rear that time. Subaru wanted something like 600 :D

Ok, so have price for 4 of ultra sr for my hawk, coming up as 387 euro for whole set.
If anyone is interested, Please post catalogue numbers and we can get whole thing shipped here.

Ok, don't see interest here so don't think there is a point in it. Just to note, for individuals, I can organize them if you want. Just PM me and be in touch.

Imo its the wrong time of year to do it

After Xmas Feb / March you might see an interest

Can't find the shock for mine on the site :dontknow:
It's a 05 spec c I think it's the same as the Sti 05 but not sure

Can't find the shock for mine on the site :dontknow:
It's a 05 spec c I think it's the same as the Sti 05 but not sure

Afaik Keith, you can't get the STi shocks from kyb, only WRX. Kyb make them for Subaru but don't have a licence to sell them unbranded so only option is new Subaru or second hand like you got already.

Afaik Keith, you can't get the STi shocks from kyb, only WRX. Kyb make them for Subaru but don't have a licence to sell them unbranded so only option is new Subaru or second hand like you got already.

Keith
Best way is to check via VIN and if they are there it will show you catalogue number.

Asked him there
he's of to Thailand for holidays so he's not buying them yet :thumbsup:

No worries Colm.
No pressure. I am getting whole set anyway, including top mounts and dust covers and all of that.
I can get them at any stage so if anyone wants, let me know.

Back