Garda Just Can't Keep Up

My money is on the trained garda in an X5 or Q7 over some pikey scumbag half stoned with baldy tires any day of the week.

What a muck article in every sense..

what a heap of sh*t.
''Gang favourite Subaru 'Scooby' Impreza''
Yet to see the new impreza in Ireland, but apparently all gangsters are using it LOL
Expecting insurance to go up based on this ''article''.

Last edited:
Criminals dont drive insured cars... so it would be again us, the nice guys who always keep their horses tight, who will pay...:(

Would do well to send the guards on intensive driving course like in the uk . Anyone remember the the 90s when we go 20 cosworts 18 were crashed the other 2 were sent back . There's no responsibality With Garda cars over here Get in lash about and park it back up

The cars in Kevin street Garda station have to be the worst I have ever seen they are in bits and they are only a year or 2 old
One had a tin of red paint chucked over it at Halloween and its still going around with it

Was talking to a copper the other day and he did mention that the golf r seems to be the weapon of choice for the Scum a lot of keys been taken and whipped off the drive

Lots of golf r badges floating around seen 3 over the last 2 day and none we proper r's

. To be fair no the guards fault about the paint it's the body work that amuses me no back bumper ,. Drivers mirror missing one fron headlight on a i30 for the last 2 months and it's still driving around. I thing Stevie wonder is driving it :icon_grin:

The cop cars round here do be washing their wagons and jeeps at the end of every week. Well kept.

Lots of golf r badges floating around seen 3 over the last 2 day and none we proper r's

. To be fair no the guards fault about the paint it's the body work that amuses me no back bumper ,. Drivers mirror missing one fron headlight on a i30 for the last 2 months and it's still driving around. I thing Stevie wonder is driving it :icon_grin:

Joe they are "R design" models youre seeing , I only found out as a mates mother got diesel one , its like sline Audi I suppose

Prob the R line cars joe

Like S line on the Audi????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ha just seen that was answered already 0615am posts ????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back