Bl5 clutch

satish b4

Sunday Drivers
Has anybody here with bl5 legacy get clutch changed with exedy one and if so can u help me With the part number please as I've been sent the Wrong fk04h which is totally wrong .

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Dave in rsr will know if you give him a chassis number or Dan on here is our resident Bl Legacy man :thumbsup:

i got one a few years back, ill see if i can dig out the part number, do a search online you should find it. Mine came from Exedy in New Zealand, as these cars were sold over there. But to the best of my knowledge, any push type clutch with single mass flywheel kit should be a easy replacement

yes there is no way to fit anything but standard parts onto standard clutch, you cant mix exedy parts with subaru parts if thats what you were trying to do. Best to replace the entire clutch kit in one go. Mine cost about 600, including single mass flywheel

Right so according to Nengun FK04h which I have will fit but it doesn't maybe need flywheel with it as yr saying . Tried Dave he's only got OEm and only changed Oem bout yr ago

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back