Rip for all the dead and injured in France

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Time the world got orginised and stamps out the Isis threat enough is enough

9773215160c4dde6c7ac2b59d74897d5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Was watching it unfold on the news last night shocking stuff
Can only imagine getting caught up in this with your family and kids.
France will take a very hard line with this they don't take sh*t and will go all out to bring them Isis head jobs down
One Irish lad involved not sure if he was injured or killed
Rip

It's to late to be shipping anybody anywhere because of the open door Europe has created will make sure this sh*t happens more and more in the future.
I seen a good post on another forum this morning where a bloke said that if they pull this sh*t in Syria or Iraq they are a moderate rebel financed by the east and west but in Paris they are terrorists financed by the east see how much of a cluster f*** it is.
you have to remember that most of the governments that will show solidarity with each other today are at the same time rubbing shoulders with the same fookers financing these scumbags.Saudi been the biggest financier should have massive restrictions put on it now with trade or something but wait they can't do that because of the oil etc.
RIP to the people who lost there lives in this attack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To tolerate them is how they grow, similar situation with the Nazi party and look how that turned out. Wipe out the cowardly ****s!!

RIP to all affected

Believe me they are trying to hunt them down.
I'd nuke the kip and let Mohammed sort it out

RIP to people who lost there lives

Who is ISIS
who bank rolled them
why did they bank roll them
I'd like the answers of those questions before I would condone invading countries
historically that hasn't worked and solutions are required not further violence on innocent people

Just watched the uncut video of that gig Jesus Christ animals is all I can say shocking bit of footage
God love them

Pope just issued statement saying the attack was part of world war 3 I think that's a huge statement to make and the first time I have seen it said in the media

Pope just issued statement saying the attack was part of world war 3 I think that's a huge statement to make and the first time I have seen it said in the media

So is that effectively a green light from the Vatican ?

Crazy watching on the news last night. I was only in Paris 3 weeks ago. Glad we decided to go for the other halfs birthday rather than mine this week. RIP to all involved.

Back