Rip for all the dead and injured in France

RIP to all who lost their lives.

But please remember that acts like this are the work of extremists, and we as Irish people are uniquely placed to understand that this doesn't mean an entire culture should be targeted or hated. Just think what would have happened during the height of the IRA terrorist activity if all Irish people were suddenly shunned or wiped out, because let's face it, if the Brits wanted to, they could have done it in an afternoon. These are evil people with their own agenda, using religion as a cover for the atrocities they commit, and one of the biggest victories they take from these acts is that they increase the hatred towards the entire Muslim race and allow them to further justify these cowardly acts. It's worth noting that in the last Paris attacks, one of the hero cops killed on the day was also a Muslim, defending everyone against those scumbags.

The only thing I think to say is RIP victims – out for the night enjoying themselves their lives cut short in the midst of a war unknown to them.

I was an Irish lad from Northern Ireland in England when the sh*t hit the fan in the early nineties and had the abuse that went with it.

Unlike the Irish – the majority of moslems apparently support ISIS?

ISIS in February to send 500,000 fighters to Europe and from September we have had an influx of Moslem men fighting age climbing onto the continent – the UN themselves have said 70% plus of the refugees here are young men whilst they have left their families in Turkey and Lebanon.

It appears the attacks we have had in Europe for the main have been from moslem European nationals including this weekend and those from earlier in the year.

This said I would rather have those coming onto mainland Europe processed fully to minimise anything nasty coming about along with a widening to gun ownership – just in case.

Last edited:
I think there is truth in the fact that so many young men have traveled without there family's and as you said Isis said they were sending fighters over and the attacks have proved it.
I think two of the attackers the other night arrived through Greece last month as refugees.
Now if they can do this within 4 weeks of arriving then what the hell can all the others that arrived over the last few months do.

It's a joke sure look at Africa they are getting two billion from the EU this week to stop there people leaving for Europe but they actually wanted 4 billion????
I don't think giving them that much money will solve anything as its so corrupt over there it will go missing fairly quick and they will still allow them to leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed Jamie

Usa has alot to answer and has made countless mistskes for but thease people threaten/hate our (the west) way of life.

They have brought murder to France and totally innocent young people out enjoying a night out attacked with machine guns and bomb vests .

If they want Sahara law then they can have it but not in our country's.

The time for talking/pussy footing is over

Get the Legion on the ground and hunt them down.

Hopefully out of this mess we will see the Usa/Russia being brought together.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

RIP to the victims. But with the EU door wide open the only one not seen it was Merkel and the idiots around her.
This caricature express my view on the matter:

Attachments

• 10984495_10153219689321938_7533976323315421236_n.jpg
    10984495_10153219689321938_7533976323315421236_n.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 42
Back