Blobeye Headlight....

I'm not a fan of them and will they pass nct
Graham and Colm are dab hands at upgrading your old ones to look super

I'm not a fan of them and will they pass nct
Graham and Colm are dab hands at upgrading your old ones to look super

My old ones are a mess! The lenses are just ruined. Iv had them polished etc but the scratches are just too deep to get rid of fully. And within a few weeks they are going yellow again. On one of them the interior silver reflector material is all chipped off. I done the de tango on them but still not happy! There just beyond saving and I need a new set. But originals are lunatic money!

No

nasty cheap looking and doubtful it will pass Nct as not Oem

De tango and blacken headlight much nicer in my opinion
27fd655f77be57de95340039d656259b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Where are you living I have a set in the shed might fit ????

I tried that Ciaran, no doubt its lovely but my lenses are not good and as I said, the silver interior is ruined too on one of them!

Im in Limerick Keith... You have standard blob lights is it?

Tom on here down portlaois does a great job on buffing them

Silver inside could be sorted with sandpaper and a few coats of satin black if it's not good...

Tom on here down portlaois does a great job on buffing them

Silver inside could be sorted with sandpaper and a few coats of satin black if it's not good...

Its not that silver. see on your light, the silver behind the blubs.... its that is ruined. all chipped and coming off....

Ah ok how'd that happen hid bulbs?

Prob difficult to fix alright

Scoobynet.com ull find replacement from cars being broken not cheap though

ebay ones a no-no to me. Either refurb your own or get another set, loads of brakers have them and even you can find already de tango/blacken set.
other than this there are the controversial morette headlights - expensive new but they do come up often 2nd hand for handy money:

Attachments

• LampConversionNewgc05alloys_nr.jpg
    LampConversionNewgc05alloys_nr.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 58
Ah ok how'd that happen hid bulbs?

Prob difficult to fix alright

Scoobynet.com ull find replacement from cars being broken not cheap though

Don't know how it happened. Standard bulbs in it. A blub blew and it was after that I noticed it. I thought it was mould or something inside so I opened it and de tangoed it thinking I could just clean the reflective area, but no joy. Hard to describe but its ruined!

Back