Brackets/rollers to fir EVO 9 seats in 05 STI

Toto

ISDC Club Member
Looking at a set of EVO 9 front seats for my 05 STI.
Will they fit. ?
Where could I get brackets/base etc to fit them.

Had 2006 Evo 9 before going back to Subaru.
Seats had much better side support/quality overall in Evo 9 than 2005 type UK.
Irish STI had better seats than Type UK.

ah right well then its a custom fit job I'm afraid ,shouldn't be too hard to do but would need to be neat to pass nct

Got pair of Ralliart Evo seats but Mitsubishi rails do not fit Impreza. Found pair of seats from a standard blobeye impreza same year as STI[from breakers yard] and attached their rails to Ralliart seats[minor work to attach] and just bolted them in. Have Sti seats sitting on own rails ready to go back in when required.

Went down the route before and the best bit of advice I can give you is to spend the money and buy genuine recaro rails the likes of JDM distro do them they are much cheaper than the bride rails think I bought them before at €130 a rail and it was a simple bolt in job and less hassle.

Got pair of Ralliart Evo seats but Mitsubishi rails do not fit Impreza. Found pair of seats from a standard blobeye impreza same year as STI[from breakers yard] and attached their rails to Ralliart seats[minor work to attach] and just bolted them in. Have Sti seats sitting on own rails ready to go back in when required.

Any pics of the seats?
Evo seats are savage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was in my previous car dude but that's my best bit of advice for you. Try yahoo auctions or eBay. Even check over the water in England.

Do you think the Std impreza rail/mount is the same as the STi ? Would save me getting another set of rails! So you think that a set of recaros, on impreza rails will bolt up to the Impreza seat bracket with a bit of modification ?

Went down the route before and the best bit of advice I can give you is to spend the money and buy genuine recaro rails the likes of JDM distro do them they are much cheaper than the bride rails think I bought them before at €130 a rail and it was a simple bolt in job and less hassle.

Was onto Distro before this, they want €300+ a rail now so over €600 for both sides before I even get the seats :(

I bought a set of OMP seat subframes for 160 euro last week from demon tweeks and the quality is very good

There a flat frame that you bolt your slider's to

I know I'm using upright brackets but you could use after market slider as well to fit to the subframe I have used

Attachments

• IMG_20170511_220013.jpg
    IMG_20170511_220013.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20170511_215904.jpg
    IMG_20170511_215904.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 26
Back