Lambo maintenance costs

If for example I won the Euromillions, I would still never buy a supercar. I'd be worried about paintwork and wheels, draws too much attention and a pothole would have it destroyed here in this country. Those numbers are serious though. Convert those to Euro.

never would I... if I did win euromilions, I would most likely import s204 from Japan and got the best parts for it available etc etc etc.

Win the Euro millions and the best you'd do is an S204, really? Jesus lads, that's awful depressing..

Just listen to him at the end.. "Is it worth it? Yes!!" If you win the Euro millions, 10k is about the equivalent of buying lunch

Even though I'd have the money to spend, I'd be fairly pissed off something costing 8k going pop and it's a "these things happen and it could happen again" attitude about it!

Just never likes Lamborghini always looked rubbish to me now an f40 thats what my ass would be in love them

IMG_2700.jpg
IMG_2703.jpg
IMG_2701.jpg
You will like this Tommy
Mate of mine works for a place who takes nice cars off bold men ........
This went to tender last week a nd was snapped up have a guess what it went for

Attachments

• IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2701.jpg
    IMG_2701.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 53
I think I'd buy an R34 first. Then am RB320. Then a Ford GT. Then an F40. Then I've no idea.

Euromillions........... Get my super a license and enter American le man series am gt two... Small privateer team and live the le man's dream

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Id rather the 6.0 VT version like this one
know a chap who got one when he was 19 yrs old (now or was owned bye a Girl on Backroads /octane )
FBZ60 was the plate put probably irish registered now very very very cool car

437207.jpg

Attachments

• 437207.jpg
    437207.jpg
    233.1 KB · Views: 34
Back