2012 vauxhall astra

Really hope the 27mpg wasn't in the new focus☺

Well wear nice car

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ha jesus no with the power the focus has 27mpg would have to involve a fairly substantial hole in the fuel tank!

And please tell me that this cross border points thing ISN'T in affect cause i defo drove past 1 van at the side of the road and i may have been right on the 60mph limit............

Are you sure it was a spee van Dave? Where was it at? They like to do ANPR checks on tax insurance and SORN cars. May not have been a speed van at all...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Looked like a speed van like we have down here, defo a camera job on a section of 60mph stretch, think the markings were yellow and red? I could be wrong though.

Relax no points transfer only usually a on the spot fine if your stopped you the cops. If they pull your reg in the van the southern address makes them stop:icon_grin:

Suppose time will tell the tale so Dave, I wouldn't loss any sleepover it either way

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's only when your reckless or way over the speed limit that they swap info with down here. Just over 60 in a 60 is ok I.d safely say

Either way it was my mechanic taking it for a test drive after a fill service ;)

Back