Can't see pictures in posts

Markokavo

ISDC Club Member
Can't see pictures in posts for past few weeks.
Is there a setting i can change.
Only on laptop, Pictures work on I phone.

Example

It's not a setting on the forum Mark
There is no setting for disabling pictures on one device and not another
can you try using a Different browser
also can you check on another computer
as that would rule out a Problem with the computer you are using immediately
Thanks

Update flash or something along those lines.

Attachments

• CRW_7389.jpg
    CRW_7389.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 84
I recon is the browser. In my phone google chrome wont show photos but the native android browser shows everything

Don't think its the browser, I cant see all the pics on my work laptop only some pics work but my own laptop at home is fine. It could be whatever people are using to upload pics from Photobucket etc.. is the issue with setting on the laptop. ?

that wouldnt vary from computer to computer

e2abae2s-960.jpg

that pic is uploaded to the forum

subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2006-8895.jpg

That pic is a link from a photobucket photo

can you see both of them ?

My guess would be set your browser settings to default clear cache etc.
and see if that works
if it doesent then disable any firewall or browser add ons as they would be my next guess

but as said try on a different computer and different browser first to eliminate the one computer being the problem first

Attachments

• e2abae2s-960.jpg
    e2abae2s-960.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 66
  • subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2006-8895.jpg
    subaru-impreza-wrx-sti-2006-8895.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 66
I'm the other way around , pc laptops fine it's on my I phone I can't see most pics it just says attachment and a paper clip ,

Still the same.
Didnt try another laptop yet.
Try,d two different browsers.
Reset chrome.
un installed and installed new.

prob something to do with anti virus

Trying a different of will tell you quick enough if it's isolated to that computer
update us when you get a chance to check :thumbsup:

I think my problem is pictures uploaded via Tapatalk Colm. The two pics above that you posted Colm are fine on mobile and laptop but if I went it to Graham's Grimspeed for sale thread or Robbie's parts for sale thread or the majority of posts in the "what did you do to your car today" thread, the pictures are massive and out of screen. When the forum was simple machines they used to resize. I'll try a couple other browsers but they resize fine on other forums and I don't really want to be restricted to viewing the forum mobile or having to use a different browser from my usual one.

Back