Irish car culture tonight

@sc86 not a **** do i give what anyone thinks it's my hobbie, I'll enjoy it as long as I'm into it which is all my life ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

at least with the 3 sh*t box beamers doing the drag racing the 60kmh speed limit wasn't broken :)

Go on to RTE player and you can find it.. I would advise that you do this on your own in a wardrobe somewhere, just incase someone associates you with it... Be ready to cringe and question yourself ... :(

@sc86 not a **** do i give what anyone thinks it's my hobbie, I'll enjoy it as long as I'm into it which is all my life ????

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

i play gaa, i love it
some people think gaa people are arseholes
no group is liked by everybody

to much of a deal been made over it

It's not even the lads that offend me so much it's more RTE for making a smart ass program about it instead of doing something to promote the car culture in Ireland.
There is so many good shows and race events on all over the country that would love some positive attention from the media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched it there
That Shane fella is some arse hole
Some of it wasnt too bad and you can see the people trying to make an effort and fair play to them
Definetely not a very balanced programme but sure Fast and Furious is in the title so its not really aimed at all car culture
but a show should be done to balance this type of one that highlights the good side of the Modofied car culture and I hope that they decide to do such a show because I belive it would get viewers too
but that Shane Fella and the other clowns up in ballymount there with him :jack::jack::jack::icon_hang:
Do they actually think they are impressing anyone or that anybody actually thinks they can drive
The insurance companies must be delighted that this programme was aired

Impressing there own lads that's all I'd say colm

Any link to full thing could do with a laugh..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

To be honest I think everyone should just stay clear of any form of supposed documentary... No good will come out of it, even if everyone portrayed themselves perfect... The fact there is a noisey exhaust or anything other than a standard avensis the general public don't want it and look on it the exact same as those Gobshites on the telly... No good can come out of it so just best stay clear of it all imo.
Most that put themselves up for this seem to be just attention seeking social media heroes... Funny how the Gobshite in Dublin and Castlebar are all on for organising but park their own yokes up

Back