Irish car culture tonight

That is one of the most stupidest uneducated posts I ever seen... And from a car person????? WTF.

Bad engine and Bad box????? I think the hardship they have with stands says different..

Panels on most Jap cars are light..???

Awful interior???? Seriously??
You do realise you are talking about a car that came out in 83???? Name a few cars that were better?
I'm blinded by my hate for them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the lights on the front and not a fan about 86's in general but I do really like a Sprinter Trueno. One in white would be nice.

Had an AE86 years ago, great car but constantly getting stopped it got the boot.

Certain cars are a magnet for the gardai

Just watched this show,

Oh my god, the country is fu*ked if these boys are our future

What a shower of Muppets,

Nearly went to look at that impreza a few years ago, seems to be for sale quite regularly

RTE could do so much positive for the the car culture in Ireland but it's fairly clear that is far from their agenda.
Why not make a program on all the Motorsport that goes on in this country and all the good club meets and events that is on every weekend.
This is my first year starting to get involved in Motorsport and I have been blown away with the quality of machines I have seen along the way,and that's not to mention some of the lads I have met along the way from school teachers to engineers and nearly all building and racing (on track) their own cars.
This side of car culture barley even makes social media never mind our TV screens.
I think if RTE spent more time at rally's track days and race events and promoting the true car culture in this country,they may not top the ratings but could do some good for the car and Motorsport seen and along the way maybe save some lives on our roads too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Saw this on fb

Is this fall out from the show or just a coincidence
1c369fe6cf8cd7f0a61f231da0f13793.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's fall out from the show ciaran cos he was been slated for his part in it, the dublin meets page took some seriously heavy fall out And was called all sorts

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

No no.....I'm not I hate it on an entirely mechanical and engineering level to... Bad engine...bad gear box...paper thin body panels....awful interior...... Terrible design... Real representation of everything wrong with the eighties bit like a dmc twelve....just horrible all round

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

your as bad as the oul ones at bingo with that generalisation

1 of the most iconic cars of its era worldwide
1 of the best engines ever made
1 of the best rwd cars ever made as motorsport events still show today
etc etc

muppets drive every sort of car, thats the way the world is, muppets in every form of life

80s produced some of the best cars ever mad
and was the only period that produced cool opel/ vauxhalls

Last edited:
It's fall out from the show ciaran cos he was been slated for his part in it, the dublin meets page took some seriously heavy fall out And was called all sorts

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Ah right thanks Gordon thought might be something like that all them sh*t boxes racing about the mountains not going to give em any better press either just put the spotlight on everyone else????

Great, that dope shane leading all his clueless followers in their sh*t cars up the mountains, only a matter of time before someone is killed, hopefully not an innocent passer by.

I honestly felt like selling up after seeing that .
The twin cam comments there earlier were a bit stupid, nothing wrong with the cars just some of the absolute muppets that drive them (not all) Also everyone of them is mint according to those types of muppets , when they are more like the holy grail made of rust .
Scrawnbawn you are some wind up merchant ,fair play.Had a great laugh at your comments.

The program in my opinion was a complete piss take . Nikki and Conor tried their best but there was no hope of getting a point across among all the inbred , bog warriors in "mint altezza lad" and sierras .

Really bad .

Will be looking forward to seeing how the general public react to us now, there is a few that can distinguish between a genuine enthusiast and a brain dead **** driving anything back left wheel drive that's powered by the ****ing dole , but most can't .

I honestly felt like selling up after seeing that .
The twin cam comments there earlier were a bit stupid, nothing wrong with the cars just some of the absolute muppets that drive them (not all) Also everyone of them is mint according to those types of muppets , when they are more like the holy grail made of rust .
Scrawnbawn you are some wind up merchant ,fair play.Had a great laugh at your comments.

The program in my opinion was a complete piss take . Nikki and Conor tried their best but there was no hope of getting a point across among all the inbred , bog warriors in "mint altezza lad" and sierras .

Really bad .

Will be looking forward to seeing how the general public react to us now, there is a few that can distinguish between a genuine enthusiast and a brain dead **** driving anything back left wheel drive that's powered by the ****ing dole , but most can't .
Well said Barry [emoji122] [emoji122]

RTE will surely follow them up the mountains now with some prime time special with Shane O" as the leading Star giving the same sh*t story that they have no slab or tracks!!!
None for fukin free that's what has them fuk arseing around the mountains[emoji35]dopes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back