Mud flaps

Last set I got from Scooby world didn't I think.push fit into original holes with plastic lugs
Got a cracking set for the Evo 6 on eBay this week 114euro delivered.
Top quality stuff real thick.

The Scooby world mini rally mudflaps requires no drilling so the site says
Just need to find a pic of them on a car to see how mini they are
Thanks for that Graham

The Scooby world mini rally mudflaps requires no drilling so the site says
Just need to find a pic of them on a car to see how mini they are
Thanks for that Graham
There u go few screws and washers into the holes already there have to take wheels off though but I like em????
3ef25a452d863e48be03097c40b9e4dd.jpg
d037189bcffa13dcefa54701a00a3605.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Love mine, can find a link if you want....

Attachments

• IMG_3565.JPG
    IMG_3565.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3564.JPG
    IMG_3564.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3563.JPG
    IMG_3563.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Very nice man but did you have to drill the car to get them to fit drilling is just something I want to avoid
Cheers

Keith

My set are the full size ones and needed one self tapper in each flap to secure . 2 plastic grommet lads also but they are all ready in the bumper at rear and arch in front . I did seal around the holes I drilled before permanently fitting and seems to have worked as I'm on 2nd set now and no rust showing around the hole when replacing the originals I fitted nearly 6 years ago

I think it'd look better without any Keith, I toyed with the idea of those mini ones a few years ago but just never thought they looked right.

I also think it looks better without but in saying that my car came with subaru ones on and I only took them off the other day and the side of the car is destroyed in dirt, maybe put them on for the winter and take off for the summer

The side of the car is full of muck lol
As you say I think it's just a winter thing clip on clip off if I can get them

Totally hate those stupid bloody mud guards; BUT they're on it now and they are great for keeping the heavy dirt off the car. I'll keep them on till summertime.

Attachments

• gb270spo.jpg
    gb270spo.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 86
Totally hate those stupid bloody mud guards; BUT they're on it now and they are great for keeping the heavy dirt off the car. I'll keep them on till summertime.
I'd love a set of those spats for the blob. I had them on the bug but the skirt is different.
Who does them?

Back