Should i?

You'd be surprised Dan... Typically they under quote and make a little more than what it says on the box... so on our fuel, at this time of year with lower ambient temps wouldn't expect to see below the quoted 435.

BTW... sounds nice... would be epic at full tilt... but you'll need to roll the window down to hear it with the amount of sound insulation fitted... --> Dublin or Cork... Tunnel... 4 windows down.... 2nd gear 6,000rpm :icon_evil: :icon_biggrin:

you can hear it plenty since its non-resonated!

Ill do my best to make the dyno day so, ill sort deposit this week once i can confirm. interested to know myself

The inside looks like a lovely place to be. How do you find it compares to the b4 Dan. You think this could finally replace it ?

I am loving this.

Trying to buy my mates 06 S8. Same engine the 5.2 V10.

102k miles. Factory ceramic brakes etc.

As above its trying to price. Last 07 went up for sale was 29k.

Reality in uk pricing if bought there and vrt its a 24k car.

So need see what deal can strike.

"Mac Mac" i think you were in this one ??

Last edited:
Serious sound. S8 in the breaker beside me might be 08. Brembo calipers on it?

Serious sound. S8 in the breaker beside me might be 08. Brembo calipers on it?
Get some info on that for me! Not that the s6 brakes are inadequate but be good to know. I think only the s8 plus has those brakes

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'll have a look try get a pic. Engine and interior are gone out if it.

Can only imagine what a set of disc would cost
I priced audi ireland.

From memory about 3.8k

but have listed as lifetime discs i.e 200k miles

But thats road.

So bring track heat into this will reduce that accordingly.

Last edited:
Did an oil change yesterday. 11 litres! Oil filter is buried at the back of the engine bay under neath a few hoses etc. Handy enough to do, now just to figure out how to reset the service interval indicator

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back