Should i?

Ciaran wrx had a thread on that last week Dan, a few of us gave our idea's and possible solutions

Cheers, yeah i saw it after i asked! duh

Looks like ill be going for this, just going to get a mechanic too look over it and transfer insurance and it should be a done deal this weekend fingers crossed.

Cheers, yeah i saw it after i asked! duh

Looks like ill be going for this, just going to get a mechanic too look over it and transfer insurance and it should be a done deal this weekend fingers crossed.

Best of luck with it Dan

If your going to spend up around 20k and want a big engined German would you not consider an e92 M3?? I've heard the Audis can be bit boring to drive.

If your going to spend up around 20k and want a big engined German would you not consider an e92 M3?? I've heard the Audis can be bit boring to drive.

M3s are up around 30k Ken, anyways deal is done, picked up the s6 today, got it a lot less than 20k too. A lot of car for the money

The old and the new :)
KXtMiB1.jpg

Gave the interior a proper clean, its in great nick, one of the door illumination bulbs in gone so ill raplace that and a bit of wear on the side bolstering on drivers seat to be repaired. More pics tomorrow after she gets a proper wash.

Had it over with Ciaran this morning for a check over and nothing obviously wrong with it so it seems to be a nice clean low mileage example Due an oil change in about 500 miles but have enough oil there for 2 more oil changes, came with the car along with a load of other spares. its a joy to drive. Definitely need to behave yourself in it though. Could get you in trouble very easily!

Now to decide what to do with the legacy!

Back