Rb320 wow!!!

tractorman

RB320 wow wow
Met Brian when out shopping, spotted him and his absolute beast of a motor 460 bhp, 460nm.
By far the fastest car iv ever been in.
Pity he hasn't a build thread here, because it was a real credit to him. Half the stuff I never even heard of, syvec ecu , upgraded turbo, toucan displays , chevron top mount, AP monster calipers ......and all remapped by Bob rawle( only name I recongnised) lol
I'll try get an incar video up.

Some car alright. You sure you didn't mean 460ftlbs of torque instead of nm. Highly doubt its as low as 460nm if the horse is 460.

Attachments

• lynn_white.jpg
    lynn_white.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 212
The chevron tmic is weird/cool looking in the flesh, looks like a solid block of aluminium, and hard to understand how more air can flow into it. Good for 600bhp

Beautiful car , the block is the same spec as mine , Ali recently done ,as performance does the cdb conversions for him

The chevron tmic is weird/cool looking in the flesh, looks like a solid block of aluminium, and hard to understand how more air can flow into it. Good for 600bhp

More surface area equals more cooling

Im not very much mechanicaly minded but l read alot and about the good ol debate tmic vs. fmic. In all l red everytime the conclusion was that fmin wins hands down. The tmic have to deal with heat soak. Moding the air duck tray, some install water spray on top of the cooler. And at the end of the day tmic is on the top of the turbo. Tmic is doable on those power levels but you compromise.

Lower than that figure in my opinion but you can't say unless you do the research

Back