STi s207

It's the ugliest subaru they have ever made.

It looks like a chav has gone mad on it with the Halford catalogue

Old man talk Johnny ????next you will say it wasn't like that in my day.I'd drive it I think its class

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I think it looks great. I've seen worse Johnny. I wouldn't choose this colour but maybe one in blue would be amazing. This version of the Impreza probably doesn't appeal to most, the kind of car you need to stand beside first.

As this goes with all subarus, you need to kinda grow into them, I firstly didnt like the 2015 either, and I was disappointed, but then, the more I seen it, the more I started liking the shapes and all.

Only subaru car that I never grown into and I would never probably like are those 08-10 impreza+wrx hatch. Those were just pure ugly and completelly lacked the 'sports car' feel.

I never really liked the Bugeye but when I eventually seen it in person and the way some are in the club, I really like it but everyone has their favourites.

The yellow is maybe a bit OTT alright!! I love the interior though!
Each to there own however

Yellow = Special in Subie

Sti Spec C Type RA R Hawk

06c3752a97a1a02f016a0ad8666c6388.jpg

[emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Each to there own however

Yellow = Special in Subie

Sti Spec C Type RA R Hawk

06c3752a97a1a02f016a0ad8666c6388.jpg

[emoji7]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I love the yellow :thumbsup: I meant I understand why others might think it's a bit OTT! I've a serious soft spot for most yellow cars, I'd love a y56 DC2 :icon_grin:

Looks like a badly modified evo 10

Subaru have lost the plot!!!

Technology and the rest I like, the rest I'd pass on

Subarus as a rule are not pretty cars In my eyes.

But they seem to age well . I hated the hawk when it replaced the blob but have had 2 now and are my favourite subaru impreza model .

The new sti doesn't photograph well imo but having seen a black one and a blue one in the flesh and I do like them alot .

Each to their own I suppose

I really like it, think it would look even better in real life.
pity ill never see one in real life!!!

QUOTE=wagon dec;503285]Old man talk Johnny ????next you will say it wasn't like that in my day.I'd drive it I think its class

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I do feel that as I get older, alot older I have changed what I like about cars and I do think that the interior is lovely but the exterior is just lazy and not aggressive enough , I still have an eye for a nice looking car but I suppose subaru have just lost there way and unfortunately this car is in a terrible colour but I don't see it been nice in any colour unlike the spec c hawk above which looks great in white blue or black and even silver on the s204.
I can't wait to pick up a brz and supercharge it in a few years time when the kids are abit older as I think that is a great looking car but I presume Toyota designers did that one?

have to say I like the yellow one. the special car deserves a special color
are the wheels 18 or 19 they look very big or just the tires are thin?

In my eyes the new impreza looks how the new a legacy should look. Not aggressive enough appearance wise to wear the impreza badge.

I have seen a few in person and they did nothing for me. Wouldn't look twice at one.

I would choose a spec c ra-r, s204, type r or p1 over an s207 any day. Saying that I'm looking forward to seeing how this performs.

Back