Standard consumption for 2004 STi UK Spec?

Ok, I am getting unreal value I'm my RX automatic. Up to 700 per tank. Usually it is 570-600 when driving not Sunday driver peace. But Defo more smiles per gallon on WRX or STI... One day...
I have a mate thats like you once told me he did 168mph in a Rx8 [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok, I am getting unreal value I'm my RX automatic. Up to 700 per tank. Usually it is 570-600 when driving not Sunday driver peace. But Defo more smiles per gallon on WRX or STI... One day...

700mile / 13gallons = 54mpg....

Either you are telling porkies or the petrol fairies are topping you up at night.

Thinking faster than typing. When was typing it, had in my mind km (as always using km and litters instead of gallons and miles).
Funny, but when easy on pedal I can go to around 8 8.5 l/100 km. Even when pushing, not going above 10l/100 km.
Sorry for confusion (stupid me-check before posting)... You can make jokes on me now :) and I wish to have Fairy like that :)

Thinking faster than typing. When was typing it, had in my mind km (as always using km and litters instead of gallons and miles).
Funny, but when easy on pedal I can go to around 8 8.5 l/100 km. Even when pushing, not going above 10l/100 km.
Sorry for confusion (stupid me-check before posting)... You can make jokes on me now :) and I wish to have Fairy like that :)

Wouldn't we all like a fairy like that :p

Was thinking you meant kms instead of miles. You would have the most economical petrol Subaru in the world if that was the case ha

aaah the struggle of using metric system all your life and now have to adjust to imperial.
I fitted my boost gauge right in front of my petrol needle and no more heart attacks :)

I tend to keep my eyes on the road and worry about, why I'm not stopping quick enough, that keeps your mind off petrol consumption

aaah the struggle of using metric system all your life and now have to adjust to imperial.
I fitted my boost gauge right in front of my petrol needle and no more heart attacks :)

Well, I thought that ROI is
Metric, unless 100 on motorway is in miles and I am slow driver? Hehe

If u think your impreza is bad, try run an evo, never seen such pigs on juice

ah stop id a standard enough evo5 and it was a sow on juice!! only had a ralliart catback exhaust and good set of plugs and panel filter. Guzzled fuel as if it was going out of fashion haha!!!

savage fast and great handling though!!

Ya they are fast alright. Good handling too and a fine looking car but I couldn't figure how the drink so much in no time

Attachments

• HPIM4497.JPG
    HPIM4497.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 147
  • HPIM4502.JPG
    HPIM4502.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 140
  • HPIM4493.JPG
    HPIM4493.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 143

I was doing about 12l/100km with city centre driving, on my RX. Frankly enough, the WRX is doing exactly same thing. I stopped worrying about it loong time ago. If I manage to get one week through without taking petrol, everything is fine:D

Interesting to see the difference in running costs is from someone who has owned both
Especially for other members who upgrade to a turbo model

Interesting to see the difference in running costs is from someone who has owned both
Especially for other members who upgrade to a turbo model

1.6 was a pure sow mid 20's at best I reckon couldn't pass a petrol station .

2.0 was Deffo capable of high 30's to low 40's .

2.5 . Who gives a sh*t it's a performance car if I wanted mpg i will get a prius

Back