Standard consumption for 2004 STi UK Spec?

Skipper555

Sunday Drivers
Hey lads,

I quickly searched and didn't find anything here about this topic. What's the standard MPG for a 2004 STi UK Spec? I knew consumption would be low, but lately I am lucky to do more than 180-190 miles per tank. Is that normal? My car is pretty much standard.

Any thoughts? Comments? Instructions (besides driving it slower and not listening to the turbo) ? :lol2:

fuel

sound,s about right a tank would take me from home to dublin and another fill on the way down.06 sti. i took my forester to belfast last year unreal it broke me.

200 to 250 miles on average to tank on my old blob eye Sti, I once only got 180 miles but it was a progressive drive

just drive on never mind the mpg:subaru: was getting 12mpg in the RS a few years back:icon_biggrin:

the only thing to do is lay of the pedal
you wont find any other solution than that im afraid
except for what Dave mentioned above

Around 200 miles would be the normal for a tank in a sti. Welcome to impreza ownership :)

For me the smiles per miles a Subaru gives you is worth it. If your going to worry about fuel economy you bought the wrong car

Probably not comparable but I'm getting ~300km to a full tank in a blobeye wrx. Worth every penny in my eyes and can just imagine even more so in an STi :icon_grin:

Iirc the Newage Sti Tank holds 60 litres 13.2 gallons

200 miles divided by 13.2gallons= 15mpg :( no wonder I have no money for beer :(

210 miles on short journeys, if going on long motorway spins that goes up to about 260 miles. Per tank. 2004 sti type UK.

Thanks everyone! Every feedback is appreciated as I'm a newbie here...based on what I've read, getting 200 miles per tank is OK and I also heard that in a STi you get smiles per gallon and that's true! Anyway...I will stop looking at the petrol gauge moving forward :icon_lol:

99 smiles per gallon here

26 to 30 mpg when driven easy

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ok, I am getting unreal value I'm my RX automatic. Up to 700 per tank. Usually it is 570-600 when driving not Sunday driver peace. But Defo more smiles per gallon on WRX or STI... One day...

Between 240-270 miles per tank on my 2.5 2007 STI

Between 400-440 miles per tank on my 2004 2.0 WRX SL

Both with a mix of easy and spirited driving, but very few short journeys as most are around 40 miles long.

Ok, I am getting unreal value I'm my RX automatic. Up to 700 per tank. Usually it is 570-600 when driving not Sunday driver peace. But Defo more smiles per gallon on WRX or STI... One day...

We can belt it up to 80 before power drops :)

Back