Sickening

Happens up north a good bit they light a car on fire in a cul de sac and then block the truck in and start throwing bricks and sh*t at them. It honestly makes me sick and its kids and all doing it so there f all the cops can do.

Thats sick altogether. I bet their attitude would soon change if they neded the fire mens help. They will be busey up there now this weekend

Take their hands so they can't use them for bad again it's the lowest form to do anything like that dirtbags

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Jesus that's hard to watch. The dirty toss wouldn't drive his finger up his own hole! It's hard to believe some parents let that sh*t go on. No one else to blame imo. At 33 I still wouldn't piss off my folks. If they ever heard of me doing anything like that I would have got the legs cut off me. Life would have been over. Tommy I see where your coming from as we were broken into aswell last year just before Christmas and the local guys done **** all about it. Not that I expected them to mind you. But it must be terrible for the cops to catch these little pricks and to see them walk out of court with a slap on the wrist. It must be very disheartening to watch esp with the amount of times it happens. I for one think they should lose a hand for stealing and a leg for repeat offenders.

There's law just not Justice in Ireland

Garda have there hands tied

Needs to be a big change in sentences imposed by Judges.

Little pricks know they will get away with it

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back