Sickening

It's a pity the fly wheel didn't break and cut there legs off... What a pack of ****ing gobshites

Iirc this car was stolen from a scooby ireland member during the marching season up there . Fairly sure this was the car

028e3cc0b9ea31fb2c871a10cd63938a.jpg

Someone had up on Fb this was the car

Probably some c**t from the divas crew(probably under new name now)

Same happened to mate of mine up north,stolen outside his house

Vids posted up online and on FB accounts getting rapped up and down the road

Police recovered the car,with ever panel fooked with interior ripped to bits!!!!

The police know who are doing it,but are afraid to do anything due to who they are

Seen some of these videos before they seem to do it a lot and as Phil said post them on YouTube and facebook, scum should be shot

Last edited:
The hardest part of it all for me is , I work for my car work to tax and insure and maintain the thing . If I go down the road without one of the 3 disks on the windscreen i will end up with points fine or court where as some scrote steals it and they get a slap on the wrist and walk out of court laughing at ya .

Cops are useless 2 . ****s broke into my house 2 weeks ago and took an hour for guards to turn up then another 4 days for finger print dude to turn up . Like there is no consequences for the scum doing this .

Yea watched it now

Really feel sick

Wtf is wrong with all thease young lads

Upbringing

Where's the sence of wrong

See simular in my line of work

If you ask me it's all the parents fault

Where are they?

Down the pub don't give a toss

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I honestly would have been happy to see them mow through the lot of them scumbags and straight into a wall, these are on a par with the same scumbags who start fires to attack the firemen. Utter bottom feeding scum.

I honestly would have been happy to see them mow through the lot of them scumbags and straight into a wall, these are on a par with the same scumbags who start fires to attack the firemen. Utter bottom feeding scum.
Is there scum out there starting fires and targeting fire men?? Thats the lowest ive ever heard

Back