Music thread

Music used to be so good what happened ��

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1.samples cant be cleared anymore its to expensive
2.its to easy to make and has become disposable nobody buys albums anymore its all a 48 hr event ,back in the day we waited for albums to be released brought them home put them on the decks and listened to it in analouge and appreciated it
3.the youth have been distracted bye bullshit like social media etc to much content but not anything worth ingesting

i was watching a youtube video the other day and it was a video recording and i got excited when i seen the tracking lines coming across it
we where just lucky to be brought up in the last age where music was appreciated properly in a respectfull manner just like video
these days nobody makes anything original
even stuff that was crap back in the day you listen to it now or watch it and it sounds or is visually so advanced to what is out now
everything now is a rip of of the past
yes music always did that
but it was respectfull of it and appreciated the craft its self
I actually feel teh same about cars i prefer the old stuff but I will admit some car makers have made some very interesting stuff in the last few years ,but they have been created bye people like us
i wonder what the next genuration will make and i fear it wont be anything like the past we are near the end of intelligent youth in my personal opinion social media etc. is killing the future

also the *** drugs and rock and roll was more genuine and clenaer and more enjoyable
Rant Over :icon_grin:

Last edited:
Back