Music thread

Spot on Gary very uplifting nearly mainstream but a cracker I remember buying that Tune when it first came out in Abby discs off Billy Murray,(robbing c##t ) ha

Attachments

• IMAG0987.jpg
    IMAG0987.jpg
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG-20170911-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20170911-WA0011.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 12
The second photo is about 5 years ago but on the right deck is a tune called stardancer red planet I think I'm looking for it now can't find it but what at hard trance / techno tune and the other deck was cj bolland mantra. Boys check them two tracks out if you don't already know them ,my Lord. Feck I'm getting another set of decks ,I'll post a link later gents have to make the din dins she's on her way home

Last edited:
some of you might agree that there are some whoppers in there and some might not be into all but its just real the tip of the ice berg
and im sorry for posting so many links but im just in my element here with my head phones on please if your into this kinda old school giv some of them a listen they are hand picked beauties not in any particular set order just random soft to hard house trance to techno to progressive house and heres one of my favorites because i love startrek yup i admitted it im a full fledged trekky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGR4IfmJnqI

all the samples are from star trek the next generation ep 2 the naked now
im realy geeking out now sorry

Last edited:
Back