3 network

Got a note in the door from virgin media the other day, they've just bought UPC and are offering mobile service bow too. €25 a month for everything which is pretty good to be fair, don't know what network they're running on the back of though.

boss is on 3 network. Im on vodafone. and always when we end up in country side in Tipp he asks for my phone to make a call

boss is on 3 network. Im on vodafone. and always when we end up in country side in Tipp he asks for my phone to make a call

Cheap B@$7@rd... :Falldownlaugh:

In all fairness... was on VF for years with work... then they switched to O2 and about 1/2 the time no signal compared to before.
My personal phone was with O2 (well digiphone originally, but who's counting) and after it moved to the Three network coverage definitely worse where I live. I would have thought it would have improved as combined signal from two networks (more masts for better coverage)... but nope, not the case.

I've been an O2 customer for 19 years (back when they were called Esat Digifone) and never had a single days trouble. Now since they became 3 I've had intermittent dropped calls, no signal, no internet.

I've been an O2 customer for 19 years (back when they were called Esat Digifone) and never had a single days trouble. Now since they became 3 I've had intermittent dropped calls, no signal, no internet.

Same as me Andy... very annoying!

Also noticed that if you put phone into plane mode and back to normal (turn off and on mobile connection)... have perfect 3G signal... within 5 minutes will drop to SOS only or no signal at all... flick signal off and on... and presto full 3G signal again! With other words they are down throttling connections to save power. Never happened on O2 before 3 got their mits on their network.

Back