Interesting car on its way here

Jap plate. Just has the replica R11 WRC plate as per McRae's car from France 98.

Ya I think I would leave the stickers for a few months slap a set of 18" Speedline ST2 and keep the replica theme going.

Get sick of the stickers then but would keep those wheels on it as at the end of the day it will still be a replica unless you go gettin a new roof skin for it and original mirrors.

Ya steering wheel is horrible, the one on my car when it came in wasnt much better!

Back fully original would be the way to go Will turn a lot of lads off buying it with the roof vents in it

I know its a 22b but that's fooking shocking, hopefully the new owner will put it back to or as original as possible...
the inside carbon fibre affect is cheap looking for such a great Scooby I woudnt put it on a dog box ffs...

Don't know...

If the vents are good quality and properly fitted I would leave 'em on.
I would even consider leaving all the stickers on, or at least for a while until I'd get fed up with them.
Really don't like the current wheels though and would want to put the originals back on.
... And the steering wheel, cos the one on it is horrid.

Either way, to find a straight and clean 22B on these shores is a rare enough... so, if I was in the market for one I wouldn't let cosmetic stuff deter me.

2 holes in the roof no matter how well fitted are a bit more that cosmetic to be fair . The rest is small things that can be changed easy

Subaru original. Area €600

44470731e31d3bce9b13f91b28e6ef2f.jpg

Last edited:
Roof? A roof skin not huge deal to do. Just do it right. New, or even clean second hand from jap import.

And roof liner cloth the same. Basic enough stuff for body shop. And put her back to standard.

Way it is may have reduced price. So good bargain.

Last edited:
Reading comments on Facebook they say the vents are only cosmetic, so maybe they are just stuck on and don't function? So no holes cut????

Going by its sale price it's going to be up around 42-45k euro landed and cleared at docks. So for this crowd to turn a profit on it God knows what's it will have to sell for?

Back