Flickr

Sheriff

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone know the hawk WRX here? I spotted it on my flickr feed and I'm interested.

CZbDr6r.jpg

I've seen some 05's. Must be extremely late buys but I don't know why they didn't wait for the 06 year if they were buying so late.

Probably registered bye Subaru when launched or dealer most likely

My old irish blob was one of last ones registered in march 2006, hawk model came into ireland then, I have never seen a irish hawk model on 2005 plate so you could be right colm

Very very few irish Blobs with a 06 plate alright

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Was just wondering as I seen the blue tax and insurance holder was blue so thought it might be a club car.

Was that pic taken on the fetherbeds road just before you hit glencree

No idea but he has other viewpoints. Looks in great condition so I wrote a comment but he hasn't replied. "If it's not blue, she won't do."

Huo1EUy.jpg

Last edited:
@ sheriff don't know it,

@ Tommy, what month in 2006 was yours first registered in, the seat belt tags were dated 2005 in my old jammer also

Almost sure it was registered in august . Sat in Eddie garrys in Waterford as demo car for first few months before been regd and sold

Almost sure it was registered in august . Sat in Eddie garrys in Waterford as demo car for first few months before been regd and sold

Ah sound, my old one was demo car for eddie garry also hence the w 571 reg on it apparently

Back