New age blob boot lid with half painted carbon spoiler. (02C BLUE)

Grahamo spec c

ISDC Club Member
Throwing out feelers here really.

Half thinking of putting on my boot lid/low spoiler back on.

Putting the car back to semi original....

So used boot lid in very good condition with full carbon high rise
Spoiler, half painted at bottom.
02C blue.

What's it worth lads? High rise carbon spoiler/bottom painted and boot lid.
All in 02C blue... ??????
Brake light working fine.

250 I think is fair price.

Last edited:
I just sold mine for 250 graham

So you should be looking between 300/400.

In saying that you could get more

Thanks Johnny.

I'd like 300 as spoiler was 400euro!!!

So call it 100 boot lid/200 spoiler..

Cheap I think?

Want to bring her back to 8 years ago.. Standard.
Start fresh and maybe keep her sleeper!

Friday morning she likes a day out :)

Very cheap so for the spoiler even if one half is painted, I just picked up a genuine subaru spoiler and it's weighs twice as much as the carbon one.

On the skoda vrs, I can't get hp till March because of the job, but that's suits me after all the diesel vw stuff hitting the fan, at the moment in England they won't say weather the tax on the high powered stuff will rise and if it does over there it will over here and if that will be the case I might aswell keep what I have. I went to see the Red one on the airport road and it was lovely, quick, lovely inside, large booth, it had everything, so I'll see how the vw thing turns out and go from there.

How is your place finding it?

Very cheap so for the spoiler even if one half is painted, I just picked up a genuine subaru spoiler and it's weighs twice as much as the carbon one.

On the skoda vrs, I can't get hp till March because of the job, but that's suits me after all the diesel vw stuff hitting the fan, at the moment in England they won't say weather the tax on the high powered stuff will rise and if it does over there it will over here and if that will be the case I might aswell keep what I have. I went to see the Red one on the airport road and it was lovely, quick, lovely inside, large booth, it had everything, so I'll see how the vw thing turns out and go from there.

How is your place finding it?

Very good.
Our place just won skoda after sales dealer of the year and sales man of the year.
Skoda are flying so all is good.

Check every year in terenure.....
No pics sorry Keith.
Don't think blue would go with white though! :)

Back