Icetronix: Exhaust worx??

A mate was telling me about work they done on a 850 t5 belonging to a lad he knows and he said the work is top notch full 3 inch off the turbo and the welds and quality of the work is meant to be amazing

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

One of the lads in work got a full system for his E30 Bmw off them.
Very happy with it and sounds very nice too.

I had my last car in with them Saab 93 AERO and they did the quat tip exhaust from the centre box back. They are very good out there, they had to replace a lll the hangars and cut the back bumper and, the piping, 2 back boxes, 2 twin tips and about 5 or 6hrs labour was €440. And they lifetime guarentee the work and parts too.

I know a guy in work got a full system off a different place that he was very happy with, and it was cheaper too, il try to get the name of the place off him. But based on my experience I would reccomend the lads out there.

Was probably souhan. Good to hear icetronix exhausts are good. might pop out and get the back box redone for my yoke. Looks a bit worse for wear

Yes souhan, thats the place. Yeah the lads out there are bang on, loads of options only thing is bring someone with you cause you dont want to be hanging around an for 6 hours like i was lol

Went up to Icetronix today, and they persuaded me to keep my Fujitsubo system and just fix a few niggles etc i have with it to improve the flow and pull in the tips a bit. Seem like a good bunch up there

Last edited:
Yeah they dont seem to be money hungry in there, trying to force you into buying, is the car booked in or is she done already?

Nah not booked in yet, Ill give it another week to get the car driving normally after the stick injector problems last week, she is still running a bit rich. Need to reset the ecu and a few long drives to sort that.

Back