MCM in Ireland?

I've a subscription on Youtube to MCM and never got the notification that this was uploaded. May look in to it!

MCM stands for Mighty Car Mods. The YouTube channel consists of two Australian lads modding cars and teaching you how do it yourself basically in a comical way. One owns a turbo Legacy (Massive Scooby nut) and the other has now got a Jap spec Mini Cooper. Watch a few episodes to really see what they're like.

They have exploded to be one of the biggest car focused YouTube channels in recent years. I posted a question for the Q&A video above on FB and it was chosen.

Thanks lads. Keep an ear out for information about the trip. I'll do my best to make contact. Just need to think of some massive location to pack loads of cars. It'll be next year anyway but the ISDC could be the flagship group here. Other car guys and gals will be coming so it will be insane. :653:

Last edited:
Good job Sherrif!

It would be absolutely amazing, if we as a club, could actually accommodate them and help with organization. It would raise our visibility and generally be very cool thing to do.

Back