The old prodrive

Wonder if that collection is in the new factory? The site of the old factory is now a shopping centre

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Was only over there 2 months ago.

if old site is already up and running as shopping centre in middle of industrial estate then wow

Last edited:
Wonder if that collection is in the new factory? The site of the old factory is now a shopping centre

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Collection is back in new building after being stored elsewhere. And being added to from what I last heard. Possibly another McRae car and a Solberg car.

Deffo be up for that . Don't think it'd be the same atmosphere about the place. Like mcrae and burns solberg etc will not have actually set foot in the new building where as there would be no doubt they were in the old one

It's just a new building now no history.

Was in uk recently no intrest.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's just a new building now no history.

Was in uk recently no intrest.

The cars are the history... Not the building... That's just bricks and mortar.

Very underwhelmed by the old premises when I was there... But the cars and technology within it was what impressed me more

All about people's perception Jamie that's yours fair enough.

Yes the cars are part of the history but just part.

For me the cars in the building that they were designed and built repaired and worked on the oily smell of the cars all the great Rally heros that were there at the time at the height of Wrc domination.

That can't be replacated I'm glad I got to see it as Colin/Richard and so many more greats did.

Imagine if they were allowed to stay. Go to do the shopping and see Prodrive. Both sides are win win! "Cya in a couple hours love!"

The cars are the history... Not the building... That's just bricks and mortar.

Very underwhelmed by the old premises when I was there... But the cars and technology within it was what impressed me more

The old factory was very underwhelming for sure but when ya consider the legends both living and departed that had walked through the building over the years ,that's what made it more than bricks and mortar imo

The old factory was very underwhelming for sure but when ya consider the legends both living and departed that had walked through the building over the years ,that's what made it more than bricks and mortar imo
You just repeated what I said ????

Been to the old Prodrive many times,had the pleasure of sitting in some fantastic cars and the history associated with them

Always enjoyed driving down to motorway and seeing Prodrive on the right as we went to the hotel

Things mite change,but what Prodrive did,will never leave those who been there. Regardless of the old or new building

Back