Big share price drop for vw

One phone call in our place today, apparently a mad aul one who's getting in touch with her solicitor.

What she hopes to achieve is beyond me.

Still selling plenty of cars though!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

12042865_10207914406607901_236157471505123132_n.jpg

One phone call in our place today, apparently a mad aul one who's getting in touch with her solicitor.

What she hopes to achieve is beyond me.

Still selling plenty of cars though!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Its always the auld wans making complaints. Nothing better to do. You'd think they'd book a trip to Cancun or something.

Attachments

• after-cheating-on-emission-tests-volkswagen-gets-the-internet-10-photos-2.jpg
    after-cheating-on-emission-tests-volkswagen-gets-the-internet-10-photos-2.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 78
  • after-cheating-on-emission-tests-volkswagen-gets-the-internet-10-photos-1.jpg
    after-cheating-on-emission-tests-volkswagen-gets-the-internet-10-photos-1.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 78
  • after-cheating-on-emission-tests-volkswagen-gets-the-internet-10-photos-5.jpg
    after-cheating-on-emission-tests-volkswagen-gets-the-internet-10-photos-5.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 78
If they find the same kit in the European cars that the cars in the US had to dodge emissions they may set aside a few more billion to sort it
I'd say all the manufactures are shitting it

What could this mean for car tax rates here . If emissions have been understated will cars from vw have been placed in the wrong band and under payed vrt and motor tax ?

this is really really bad, not only for VW, but for motorism in general. If they start investigating more and more companies, it may actually proof that more companies weren't really playing all fair and cool.

whats gonna happen is - increase of tax for all cars, re-worked emission testing, even more lobbying into 'safer and greener' environment, possibly even bans on certain vehicles altogether...

Yea say everyone at it

But

Peugeot been the butt of industry jokes for years good to see em getting there own back ????

Reason I'd say that Vw were went after is they produce there own td engines all in house.(and more importantly produce the test fooling ecu)

How many manfactures are using the Hdi Pug/Citeron engines and lots less complacated to legaly go after Vw.

Plus deep pockets at Vag

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Indeed

U can be sure bosch didn't have ecu go into cheat mode off there own bat though

We need that ecu cheating stuff in our subarus

ScoobyColm.....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back