Dash Cam

It records in 10 minute loops or 5 minute loops yes. So if something happens you need stop it. But ya, it just keeps going....

I purchased that same dash cam from eBay and it arrived today. However I turned it on and it's all in Japanese. Did you manage to change settings mtierney5?

*EDIT managed to change to english after many many button pressing and menu scrolling LOL

Am in right in saying this cam has an auto start and stop feature based on sensing the vehicle move and stop and ignition off?

Last edited:
I purchased that same dash cam from eBay and it arrived today. However I turned it on and it's all in Japanese. Did you manage to change settings mtierney5?

*EDIT managed to change to english after many many button pressing and menu scrolling LOL

Am in right in saying this cam has an auto start and stop feature based on sensing the vehicle move and stop and ignition off?

Ya, struggled a bit with the Japanese myself but got there! Ya, as soon as you sit in it turns on itself. U can set the g sensor to whatever you like. I set mine quite high. Id be afraid on a windy night it would come on and off all night and drain the battery.

Nice tip with the g sensor. I had mine set a 2. I think I'll turn it up.

Is it possible to turn the screen off while driving but still have the camera record? The screen on while driving is a bit annoying.

Picked up 2 of these but haven't had a chance to sit down and go through them properly yet. Plugged one into my car and she fires up straight away but after about 5 mins it turns off again. I have no sd card in it yet. Do I need to change some settings? Also what sd card do I get. Will be ordering online as with work and the Arrival of our little one I ain't got time to get anywhere.

Last edited:
I put an 8GB sd card in mine. Shows about 43 mins record time or around 7000 pics. But it records for 10 minutes then loops back and writes over that data if you haven't saved it.

Play around with the settings on it. There's a motion sensor and g sensor on it.

Back