Evo better than the Sti

Bull except for the the first point the evo doesn't have sharper handling always did!!!

wagon dec

Pure horse shite! Written by a woman.

Totally agree, she left out the main differance between both cars in my opinion too, you can drive an impreza everyday, an evo you can't, well up to the evo 9 anyway, drove a few evo, s over the years and yes a great car but not a daily car

Love the Evo 5 and 10 but interior is dredfull and they sound like a hoover ie shite in my opinion

Totally agree Subaru as a daily can't daily a evolution

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Agreed

1 big difference though Subaru still make the Wrx and Wrx Sti

Bravo to them ????????????
40cb21879a616b10aca488eb2ca57c71.jpg
696c22a45bf2ad1c87850ed94842cfc4.jpg

And it is also selling extremely well to I think especially in the u.s. isn't it ?
just not here thanks to our crazy emissions based system :ralf:

Wrx 27 dollars and 35 for the Sti bloody good value alright good old Murica[emoji122]

Yea huge scene the usa

In uk too sell as quick as they can be got ...

9867608516a816955deb60ec63d974df.jpg

USA is going mad for Subaru. Probably their biggest market at the moment. Don't forget the existence of Subaru Rally Team USA. Huge influence from David Higgins.

Totally agree, she left out the main differance between both cars in my opinion too, you can drive an impreza everyday, an evo you can't, well up to the evo 9 anyway, drove a few evo, s over the years and yes a great car but not a daily car

That's interesting, why do you say that?

They said there were no special edition Evos but what about the Tommi Makinen Edition lol.[h=3][/h]

That's interesting, why do you say that?

My brother had a evo 9 fq 300, pretty much standard, driving it in town or traffic was a work out, clutch heavy, steering lock shocking, great car don't get me wrong and better on the twisty roads/track but not as easy to drive as the impreza was on a daily basis, only my opinion

My brother had a evo 9 fq 300, pretty much standard, driving it in town or traffic was a work out, clutch heavy, steering lock shocking, great car don't get me wrong and better on the twisty roads/track but not as easy to drive as the impreza was on a daily basis, only my opinion
Was that the absolute immaculate blue one that used to be about ennis. Like nearly show room new every time I saw it.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

No that one was a 2005 one with white alloys, d brothers was last of evo 9, 2006 reg but same blue colour with 18 inch black Rota gtr alloys,

I had a great side by side 'performance comparison' with that other fellas evo in my old 2003 turbo legacy and was pleasantly surprised how well d leggie did, only two car lengths in it from 40 kph - to limiter

I found them a bit hard in the past myself, just interested to hear what you found them like.

Back