Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might seem a bit too high, but if it is really only 30k miles, with genuine prodrive and all good mods with paperwork, he might get a buyer

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I saw this on a truck a while back. A local lad to me.
Some price though.

Some machine too though, they can really move, weapon on a back road. was onto a lad that has an Evo 1, reckons it's worth about 28k, still savage money! And you wouldn't lose anything on it after doing the work either no doubt. Making big bucks in Europe.

It's all about supply and demand. Don't know the car at all so it could be mint. There's not many 2 owner 70klm evo2 cars out there . If it's solid underneath and solid in all the usuall places they rot , then it has to be worth a good few pound . Is it worth 40 maybe to someone who's spent time looking for a clean 1 and can't find 1 for less :thumbsup:

i wonder what what a mint 8v is worth :icon_biggrin:

It's all about supply and demand. Don't know the car at all so it could be mint. There's not many 2 owner 70klm evo2 cars out there . If it's solid underneath and solid in all the usuall places they rot , then it has to be worth a good few pound . Is it worth 40 maybe to someone who's spent time looking for a clean 1 and can't find 1 for less :thumbsup:

i wonder what what a mint 8v is worth :icon_biggrin:

Agreed on all points there if she's bone dry it will make all the difference! Hard work chasing rot out of those. Hopefully it doesn't leave the country, won't ever tire of seeing these on the road. How much to clear one coming in from abroad I wonder? Could make this one look favourable to someone looking in UK etc...Heard things gone a bit nuts on that front lately but no experience first hand with it myself.

That's nice love the bumper
Don't like the plastic yellow covers on the cables and hoses think it makes card look cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back