Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
What garage is it in ??

Clives prestige in UK. Checkered past history and plenty of name changes .

But to assume the car is dodgy because it's moved from one part of the UK to another is possibly a bit of an over reaction imo .

Think it might be the car my prodrive rays wheels came off . Cant find a pic I had of it before

My bug has 70miles is all so a 9 year younger car seems high to me. Jeez lads keep your knickers on!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'd class 60k miles as low no matter what.

In this case it would be very reasonable, neither high or low, as the car is 6 years old and hence 10k miles per year.

To put into context: I'd do 10k miles every 5-6 months in my Hawk when she was on the road.

I understand both sides. 60k in 6 years is not a lot is normal but in ...normal car. With subaru is a bit different. Not many people daily drive their Subaru and very few if any use them for a long distance commuting. And If you look at it from this prospective 60k is a lot.
I daily drive my car but only because my round trip to work is 30km plus some small trips around town. In over 2 years I put around 10k in the same time my 2015 company van has near 50k

All depends on what you're used to. My last car had 35k Miles after 8 years, previous car I owned had about the same after 10 years, both daily cars but not driven every day so to me anything over 40k or 50k seems highish .

Last edited:
As Tommy said above

Car could be perfect,but the garage is known to have issues and been renamed a few times

Been keeping an eye on some of their stock. Seem to hold onto some for ages. They've some cracking looking cars though. Motor hub don't seem to have a great rep.either, think I'd prefer to buy private in the UK as someone selling privately more likely to stand over car, as long as there was a bit of history with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back