Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a number of V5 & V6 classics without passenger airbag so suspect airbag was an optional extra from factory?

First question i would be asking is why is it on nordie plates in the UK

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

What are you talking about?

If car is first registered in NI then it continues with those plates...it doesn't need to be reregistered within the UK

Why not sure . It's still technically a UK reg all be it a regional plate . Could have been a personal reg either or a way of hiding how old the car is to the neighbours like . Never know with the brits but what's your trail of thought on why it would be an issue

Why not sure . It's still technically a UK reg all be it a regional plate . Could have been a personal reg either or a way of hiding how old the car is to the neighbours like . Never know with the brits but what's your trail of thought on why it would be an issue
Well It left nordie land for a reason.....ends up in England....in a less than trust worthy garage.....think that's suspect in itself

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

If a car was regd in dublin and ends up in Cork for example in a garage with a less than perfect rep would that be a worry for ya ?

Same principle could be applied to all jap imports etc etc

Fook me you have little to be worrying about.

A Spec C is worth crossing the Irish Sea for and our Northern neighbours were buying some savage cars back in the day...hardly surprising at resale time that a buyer from a population of 50mil+ people might be easier found than within NI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back