Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
318 bhp to 300.
318ft/lb torque to 290.
Inverted monotube bilstein shocks with STI springs.
19" Forged BBS.
6 Pot front brembos.
4 pot rear brembos.
The engine is hand-built, with pistons, connecting rods, and crankshaft all balanced meticulously before assembly.
Low friction, ball bearing twin scroll.
Adjustable front tower brace and rear wing.
Recaro seats and belts.
Carbon fibre roof.
S206 exclusive interior and exterior styling and badging etc.
Only 300 made.
There's a proper answer [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

318 bhp to 300.
318ft/lb torque to 290.
Inverted monotube bilstein shocks with STI springs.
19" Forged BBS.
6 Pot front brembos.
4 pot rear brembos.
The engine is hand-built, with pistons, connecting rods, and crankshaft all balanced meticulously before assembly.
Low friction, ball bearing twin scroll.
Adjustable front tower brace and rear wing.
Recaro seats and belts.
Carbon fibre roof.
S206 exclusive interior and exterior styling and badging etc.
Only 300 made.
Not great value for seventy grand but then again trade car view are a shower of thieves

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

That is an ultimate answer. I'm not as well read up on the hatches and beyond since few have them in this country. If I win the lottery, I'll buy it then give it to the club because you know, I'll be a billionaire!

Brother inlaw bought one new in 02 I think late regestered ford garage had it but never regged it. They were big money class car could have done with a bit more power. His had the diff.

Always liked em as above huuuuuge price new but special car one with diff one to have

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Remember the car all right .

If serious about a black hawk wrx talk to Duffman . I know he was thinking of trading his . Nice car with few mods done

I'd love a WRX but WR Blue is a must. Blue is a special colour for me. I know what Phil Kirwin has but the price hasn't dropped and has been sitting for a long time.

Last edited:
That black one belonged to a member mrc I think was the username think it's under a different username (forum name change)
in the for sale section here from then
Joined about 4 years ago and stuck it up for sale about 3 months later as changed job and needed to do bigger mileage
was for sale for a long time before it sold
I sold him a set of wheels before

Cheers Tommy, looks like I'll be keeping mine till March April next year anyway now. I'll be doing a few bits to it over the next few months just to get it to a good standard for sale then.

Sheriff, stick to your guns on the colour, eventually the right car will come along, very few around so you might have to pay over the odds

Cheers Tommy, looks like I'll be keeping mine till March April next year anyway now. I'll be doing a few bits to it over the next few months just to get it to a good standard for sale then.

Sheriff, stick to your guns on the colour, eventually the right car will come along, very few around so you might have to pay over the odds

Thanks lads, yours may be spot on but I'm not going through the hassle of respraying. I'm trying not to worry too much as they are thin on the ground. There always seems to be more classics and blobs about.

I'd say they are going up in value
probably would be a good investment
wonder how long it would have to be held for a good profit :ponder2:

Wasn't mine. Mine was a 2008 JCW in red.

I do know this car though... was for sale about 6-7 years ago in Maxwell Blackrock for 24k.
Took it out for a test drive overnight. Was an immaculate car, only suspension hard as a rock and totally unusable where I live and the roads I would travel. Keep in mind this is the GP version, so no backseat and a bit of scaffolding instead for extra rigidity. Money being asked is very strong if you consider that my JCW is an 2008 and was bought last year for 10k and similar mileage - and would have stronger engine, more power, same brakes, newer chassis. Will be a very long time before car in advert will go up in value from the asking price I'd reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back