Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it had rb320 interior, It be sitting on my drive way

there is way around it. Shamelessly stolen from rb320 forum:

hey folks after almost a year searching I eventually found the company who done the original fitting of the leather in the RB....I have been speaking to them and they can still do it!!!

Hi Gerard,

T'was indeed Transform that worked with Subaru UK (IM Group) on the RB320 project.

We offered 2 options for the interior, the first was full leather the second was
Full leather with Alcantara seat inserts.

Cost wise you are looking at £1100.00 + vat for full leather
And £1300.00 + vat for full leather with Alcantara.
Both options include door panels and fitting.

Our kits carry a full 3 year /60,000 mile warranty.

We are based in Rotherham South Yorkshire.

We would need your car here for a full day ,

In the past we have allowed customers to drop their cars with us and
We drop them at Meadowhall shopping mall and collect them when the job in complete.

Please give us a call on 01709 857160 if you would like any further information.

If its reflected in the price and you fancy a shopping trip to UK could be done ;)

I've Tryed for 4 years to source Recaros for the P1,and failed

I doubt they can be sourced 2nd hand,or new old stock

Unless there were spec'd on purchase order,they rarer than hens teeth

To be honest I wouldn't let the interior stop me buying it if I wanted one that much paddy they can be got and do come up from time to time be it brakers or what . Plus it's not and exclusive seat is it . It's a standard seat covered in differant material .go have a look anyway not that many on Irish reg :thumbsup:

Shocking seats hopefully originals are included but 60/70sterling is just nuts even if the milage is that low .

hardly prince naseem will fit in those sits in his current weight class:

PAY-Ex-boxer-Prince-Naseem-and-his-wife-Eleasha-Hamed-shopping-in-Knightsbridge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back