Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice :clap: 4k not even ran in :clap: Front splitter is missing apart from that it looks mint , wonder what it went for

Lad that works with me brought a chaser 99 in last month got vrt bill fri €5100 i think he said its 36 % of omsp on jap imports makes a very dear car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could have a nice car out of that with a few bits.

How much would the vrt be??

who knows. Hard for them to come up with a OMSP for it considering there is feck all for sale but ill take a punt at €3k maybe?
Its defiantly one you could appeal anyway.

As MLK once said.....I dreamed a dream

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/rs-focus-mk2/20552021

This lad used to have a video up on you tube where he went and collected that car. Considering with sterling now being goosed you can buy and vrt a MK3 rs for less than he wants for that.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Might have better luck selling back to the uk and reclaiming the Vrt or dropping the price.. market very small for it here I’d say

Another 10k and you have a brand new focus rs , with 4wd and more power ,

I like the car but I don't 40k like it even though it has a way better sound track from the motor compared to the new one .

Last edited:
In fairness your car is probably worth 16-20 grand with a new front bumper. But that car is lhd which is rare (I know it's a conversion) so maybe that's what they will get in mainland Europe,. The market difference is unbelievable between Ireland and the rest.

Have you seen the price of some WRXs on autoscout24. Their crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back